Wheel fitment question again

mmawonder

Registered
I had this therad up before and did not get an answer. My friend hooked me up with some stock TL-s wheels, aftermarket rotors and 4 piston brembo calipers. My rear wheel is dented so i am at least plannig on throwing the rear wheel on my bike and eat up the tire commuting on it. I asked the dealer and they said the only way to find out is to try to install the wheel and see if it fits. Does anyone know if these bikes have the same wheel? Is there a measurement that I can check that will give me tha answer, I dont want to "make it fit" if its not the same, frankenstien projects of mine always handled bad, made noise and lasted short.

Thnx, I looked at the part numbers from suzuki, they are similar but not the same however the description 17xmt 3.5 front is the same. So I am gonna give it a try with the rotros and the calipers, if the system works, I will have a trick braking system on my baby
smile.gif

REAR BRAKE ROTOR IS DIFFERENT SIZE,FRONT ROTOR AND BOTH WHEELS ARE ALMOST THE SAME SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE BUSA SPACERS TO LINE THINGS UP..

Back