new wheel questions

hooken203

Donating Member
Registered
I have chrome wheels on my 02 SE. They are stock wheels that were sent in buy the dealer where I bought it. To Sport Chrome. I see on the back side of the spokes on the rear wheel that the chrome is cracking. Dealer says hes not sure they will warranty this and that it will take 5 months to get it back if he sends them in.
So I am thinking about buying aftermarket wheels.
Either RC Components or Performance Machine are the ones I am looking at.
I would like to hear opinions from those who have aftermarket wheels on their Busas on which brand to buy.
Let me know what you think.

Before you buy any wheels be sure to check into some wheels that have some racing heritage.  IE  OZ makes some sweet wheels as well as Marchesini

Just a thought but Performance machine seems to know a bit more about Cruiser wheels than performance wheels... IMO

My thinking is that any good after market wheel is going to be pretty pricey, so it should at least perform as well or better than factory...

I have chrome wheels on my 02 SE. They are stock wheels that were sent in buy the dealer where I bought it. To Sport Chrome. I see on the back side of the spokes on the rear wheel that the chrome is cracking. Dealer says hes not sure they will warranty this and that it will take 5 months to get it back if he sends them in.
So I am thinking about buying aftermarket wheels.
Either RC Components or Performance Machine are the ones I am looking at.
I would like to hear opinions from those who have aftermarket wheels on their Busas on which brand to buy.
Let me know what you think.
I went with these bad boys!

FB_IMG_1552720388678.jpg

FB_IMG_1552720277246.jpg

Back