OZ Piega wheels

Commuta_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
Since Greg deleted my post asking a question in "his" thread I guess I must resort to starting my own thread to ask a simple question. Perhaps someone could investigate and let me know what the answer may be. When might these wheels be available in 2010?

For quite some time now OZ wheels were discontinued from the motorcycle aftermarket. For 2010 OZ will have magnesium wheels on the BMW SBK team. There will be a more afordable forged aluminium wheels for the aftermarket to follow. There has been no release date as to when manufacturing may begin or the applications. The aluminum wheels have had a one-off run for some of the media show bikes but no specific dates have been available when these may be available to the US aftermarket.

If no one knows then I'll just have to wait until next week to talk to the guys at Braking-Sunstar SpA to get some details.

PROD_F_R_Black.jpg

WIDE_F_BLACK2.jpg

Asphaltfighters%20STORMBRINGER%20Pic04.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, since its pretty obvious to many you have a problem with my husband and our company. I have personally read the post over the years. We just don't turn the cheek and become friendly. It is just best for everyone and less DRAMA that Greg does not speak with you at my request. I am sure someone will answer your questions. The wheels are available, I guess not everyone can get them. After selling over 75 sets of various wheels last year we established we can bring parts to market. I am certain our price on the wheels will be the best out there.

If you have questions call the shop and ask for me please.

Terra Williams
President: Hyperbike Performance Centers LLC.

Last edited:
:rofl: I had only asked when they would be available in 2010. Gee I guess I've been "banned" from HPC so my post was deleted. :rofl: No problem:beerchug:

Sorry, since its pretty obvious to many you have a problem with my husband and our company. I have personally read the post over the years. We just don't turn the cheek and become friendly. It is just best for everyone and less DRAMA that Greg does not speak with you at my request. I am sure someone will answer your questions. The wheels are available, I guess not everyone can get them. After selling over 75 sets of various wheels last year we established we can bring parts to market. I am certain our price on the wheels will be the best out there.

If you have questions call the shop and ask for me please.

Terra Williams
President: Hyperbike Performance Centers LLC.

Very nice wheels.Like the way they paint the tyres grooves too.Ken new toys for yourself?:laugh:

Anyone here knows the threads on the tyres using which type of paint marker?Will it cause any danger if painted like the above?

Don't think the tires are painted . Prolly have a red layer molded in that shows when they cut the grooves out like the colored car tires already made.

Kinda interesting how the look and flow of the wheels looks awfully BSTish I think ? ???

Lastly I think the first new years resolution Greg@HPC and Commuta_Busa ought to make is to kiss and make up......:poke: :beerchug:

In the words of my best friend from TV the great Rodney King.....
"Can't we all just get along ?"

I'm drunk and full of Cuban pork, the best you ever had....
I love you man.............Hic ! :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

G'night Ebereebuddie Um Gonna sleep thisn off

Since Greg deleted my post asking a question in "his" thread I guess I must resort to starting my own thread to ask a simple question. Perhaps someone could investigate and let me know what the answer may be. When might these wheels be available in 2010?

For quite some time now OZ wheels were discontinued from the motorcycle aftermarket. For 2010 OZ will have magnesium wheels on the BMW SBK team. There will be a more afordable forged aluminium wheels for the aftermarket to follow. There has been no release date as to when manufacturing may begin or the applications. The aluminum wheels have had a one-off run for some of the media show bikes but no specific dates have been available when these may be available to the US aftermarket.

If no one knows then I'll just have to wait until next week to talk to the guys at Braking-Sunstar SpA to get some details.

Very sweet wheels. I'd rock them!!!

Will be interesting to see where they come in on the price...I think alot of sportsbike junkies like us will be sniffing around them if they come in under the Marchinessi prices...I am about ready to pop for the BST...and that is a alot of money, $3500 w/ceramic bearings, to spend.

HPC and Commuta...advice..I agree completely with Blanca Busa...It doesn't matter after awhile who insulted who first..It is kinda of like the Israeli and Palestian thing...who blew up who's family...Both of you need to just put it too sleep in the last decade and get on with showin the love...We are all lovers of Sportsbikes and we are a small fraternity here. Let's choose to respect one another's opinions even if we have a different point of view...It is always about respect:thumbsup:..please ...someone man up and say let's take a different path and be at least cordial..just sayin, 2hip

I'll let you know monday when they will be available,I was gonna post about them shortly just was waiting to see when we could get our hands on a set.They are coming in now for other bikes but not the busa yet..Nice wheel,I have the hl01 in gold for my self never mounted them yet.lmk color/year bike you want them for and will nail something down.

Gsxr 600,750,1000 price is around $2200 right now.

Last edited:
Greg, I am assuming that is your police dog and your saying "the best 8 years of your life". I have a German Shephard named Maximus Aurelius..He is not a police dog..in fact he is a criminal dog. He likes to steal his mama's panties in the morning...quite comical. But Max is already 6 years old and I am dreading when I lose him. He is the love of my life and I've always had dogs...but he is head and shoulders above the others..intelligence, intuitiveness, need to be with us, big personality, big talker, lazyboy, and loves to nuzzle..Aren't they just the greatest dogs on earth Greg? 2hip

Greg@HPC I see you added a pic of your past with your lucky buddy !
Beautiful dog, friend and partner he looks like.
I also figured any guy who could be close enough to a dog as K9s are could not hold a grudge too long. Nice job do your part as if God is always watching over you and let the others do what they want.

I believe when you get up there to the pearly gates as in the Tom and Jerry cartoon they guy at the gate may stop you and want to review a few pages, a few times, a few days in your book of life !
I personally am trying to keep mine comic book size as I dont want to stand in purgatory for long.....:rofl:

Both of you seem like nice foks. I'm sure it will work out. :thumbsup:
That is unless your related to Commuta_Busa.
If you guys are brothers I can def understand family feuds ! :laugh::laugh:

Ps......your big bad shepards don't have anything on Rosie..:poke:
like Luke Skywalker she will fly in between their legs so quick they will get all tangled up and fall down.......then she'll go for the toes.......off with the toes....about all as high as she can snip...:rofl::rofl:
GRRRRRRRRR....

Rosie says GRRRR !.JPG

Last edited:
Don't want to be called a Hi-Jacker.

The wheels are really nice looking. I would like to see some up close.
To me they do look like they are styled after BSTs with the flowing spoke design though.
Wonder what colors they will come in....:whistle:

There you go, get the wheels from Golden Child. I will just keep selling the Carrozzeria's best bank for the buck, they are tough to beat.

I believe when you get up there to the pearly gates as in the Tom and Jerry cartoon they guy at the gate may stop you and want to review a few pages, a few times, a few days in your book of life !
I personally am trying to keep mine comic book size as I dont want to stand in purgatory for long.....:rofl:

GRRRRRRRRR....

I learned a while ago, don't agrue about the days. Argue about the merit's of the accuser. So when I get to the gates. I will just explain things as I knew/know them and hopefully thats enough. Would not change one thing thus far, everything happens for a reason and every step is a lesson... :beerchug:

Back