OZ racing Gass RS-A wheels - Black or Titanium color???

white.Busa

Registered
So as the wheels marchesini came out of my choices, I decided to order the OZ racing Gass RS-A wheels.
Gass RS-A Rear - OZ Motorbike

They will cost me about 2.300 dollars. Αre the new wheels from the OZ racing, 6 spokes, and are lighter from the OZ piega.
At first I thought I would choose the black color, but then I saw the color of titanium and I like it enough.
I would like you to tell me your opinion please which color wheel will look better at my white hayabusa?
I quote photos and videos. I will appreciate your opinion very much.
in the videos the titanium looks much better I think

The black

threesixty_06.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

threesixty_13.jpg

threesixty_01.jpg

threesixty_10.jpg

and the titanium

threesixty_05.jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg
threesixty_12 (1).jpg

threesixty_15.jpg

threesixty_18.jpg

and my Busa

IMG_E1349.JPG

I think black is th away to go even though those titaniums look perhaps more impressive on their own. The black will look more unified with the rest of the bike. If you have silver on your side fairings the titaniums will match but I wouldn't want to carry that silver theme through with all other aftermarket parts you might put on the bike. I'd go with black everything. The busa has such a beautiful shape that it should be preserved when choosing aftermarket parts.

I think black is th away to go even though those titaniums look perhaps more impressive on their own. The black will look more unified with the rest of the bike. If you have silver on your side fairings the titaniums will match but I wouldn't want to carry that silver theme through with all other aftermarket parts you might put on the bike. I'd go with black everything. The busa has such a beautiful shape that it should be preserved when choosing aftermarket parts.

very good comment
thanks Mythos

the black color is currently winning 3-0 or 3-1!

Well the titanium color very is trick , shows all the wheel detail , so has to be cleaned well . The black will also needs to be cleaned often for that matter . The lighter color will open up the current dark areas of your bike , giving a lighter look overall to some degree , and imho , also a more physical lightweight trick look .
The black wheels , look tough , the black areas on your bike currently look block like , so gives your bike a stout look , which again is tuff and trick business like .
The ti color , can be matched with aftermarket accessories fairly easily , black even easier , but some of my pieces for L2 for instance , come in only natural finish , so you can come across this scenario sometimes .
The ti won't hurt the Busa shape inmo , your bike already features quite a lot of the factory silver on pieces and bodywork , the ti wheels will make your bike look even more lightweight .
The black will be stealth , for instance , my BST wheels are the last thing people notice , even other Busa pilots see other stuff before the wheels ( before swingarm change ) . The black will be trick to those that do notice however , and respected tuff choice .
If you are feeling game , up for a challenge for future mods to be matched up , to an overall rarer take on Busa style , then go the ti color . You can add metal finish to fork bottoms by adding natural ti bolts etc. , for example , and detail up current dark areas on your bike .
If you find the ti too much to live with , you can get them painted black , your other equal best choice .
Good luck bro !!

Back