OUCH

And the killer burnout-----I just held it wide open----letting the revlimiter do it's thing. BBBBBBWWWAAAAAABBBBB
Why....??
sad.gif

(Still shaking my head)
sad.gif

sad.gif

Damn PaceMaker... Sorry to hear it bro, looks like the damage to the bike isn't too bad, so heal up...
thumbs-up.gif

GOOD TO HEAR YOU'RE ALRIGHT. GOOD THING IT WAS ONLY MINOR DAMAGE AND NO PHYSICAL DAMAGE. HAVE TO WEAR THAT GEAR IT SAVES LIVES.

too bad... glad it's not busted up,,, or you for that matter.

but uh... your 54 and you felt you needed to teach a little ricer a lesson?

wtf? haha.. whatever kinks yer curlies I guess.

neat burnout!

Glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been..........
We've all done silly sh!t, fix the bike, and pay more attention next time!

Thanks for the kind words-- yes do not forget to pay attention. Silly wreck--yes could have been avoided.
Some said the burnout was cool some not---Every burnout i have done on the Busa is when the tire is 9/10ths gone.....This one was done in frustration out of my stupid mistake, ever here of someone punching a hole in the wall and hitting a stud-- when majorly ticked off... a little smoke cooled me off...
Pic yesterday morning..

<!--EDIT|PaceMaster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127825799 -->

DCP_3286.JPG

Damn it!!...I hate it when that happens
sad.gif
Good to see you had on all of yer gear. Man I wish I could come out there and ride. I went to Lake Tahoe a few years ago and all I could think about was ridin through those mountains. Damn its nice out there.

Glad your ok. the bike will fix. Now listen to your elders and be careful. HA HA I'm 55

Glad to see you are OK...Now for the Burnout..LOL..My wife hates when my tires are getting to be replaced, new burnouts on the driveway..LOL

I feel the bumps... Glad you and the bike are good. a little grinding, some epoxy, and a fresh coat of paint for the Givi's....

If you're superstitious, don't drive in '5' years and you'll be OK.

Glad to hear you're OK. Those bags really took the brunt for ya. They're alot cheaper than the other plastic. [/QUOTE]

The way I see it, if you're superstitious, you shouldn't ride in 30 years from now and you'll be okay.
1975 + 10 years=1985 + 20 years=2005 + 30 years = 2035.

damn, Pace...real glad you alright, bro...real glad. At least it wasn't worse and not more expensive. Whew!

No more teachin ricers a lesson, alright?

Glad your ok mate!!

...your lucky that the damage is not much!! it will be like new in no time
smile.gif

Hey Bud:

I don't come on here much, and was shocked to see this post! Glad you are doin' well but sorry to hear of the mishap. Looks like those Givi's save ya some damage.

Ride Safe Amigo,

Doc

Back