.org moderator

Then again, it seems that everytime VaBusa posts in any thread... the hounds start to gather.  
ices_rofl.gif
Welcome......

I actually can't believe this thread got all this publicity...
biggrin.gif
 Then again, it seems that everytime VaBusa posts in any thread... the hounds start to gather.  
ices_rofl.gif
I can't believe it either....and I'm the one that started it!  
laugh.gif
You see. your on your way.. start enough shid, piss enough people off.. never know whats in your future!!
biggrin.gif
It's getting harder and harder to piss off cap though... He never responds to posts. He just sits there.... Never comes out to play with us.
down.gif

biggrin.gif

I ain't saying anything in here to many mods, I don't wanna have to go to the corner yet I haven't been to the beer store yet, so it would be way to boring.

How does one become an .org administrator?  
rock.gif

Just for starting this rediculas thread....you'll never make the grade.

Mod "Wanna Be's"

I found it interesting too,that you went straight for .org ADMINISTRATOR... never mind doing any time as a moderator first.

guns.gif
Ignoring the chain of command.

RSD,yer friendly neighbourhood System Admin.

i hope to dish this rookie title in the near future.

So feel blessed big T

I just thought I'd breathe some life into this thread which received so much fun.  It even earned me my "Hayabusa.org Admin Wannabe" title awarded by Rubbah himself.  I wear it with pride.

I just wanted to echo my thoughts.  Regardless of your decision to stay on as a mod or not, help is needed to keep the site running and ease the workload of others.  That was my original thought behind creating this thread.

So Rub, if you decide to stay on, great.  If you don't for whatever reason(s) cool.  Whomever, pull up w/ someone you trust and get them to help you.  You can't do it by yourself.  (not without losing some more brain cells)

I just thought I'd breathe some life into this thread which received so much fun.  It even earned me my "Hayabusa.org Admin Wannabe" title awarded by Rubbah himself.  I wear it with pride.

I just wanted to echo my thoughts.  Regardless of your decision to stay on as a mod or not, help is needed to keep the site running and ease the workload of others.  That was my original thought behind creating this thread.

So Rub, if you decide to stay on, great.  If you don't for whatever reason(s) cool.  Whomever, pull up w/ someone you trust and get them to help you.  You can't do it by yourself.  (not without losing some more brain cells)
+1

Back