.org moderator

BiG-T

Donating Member
Registered
How does one become an .org administrator?  
rock.gif

I ask because sometimes it looks as if some folks (Cap in particular) could use an assistant...especially w/ the raffles.

I'm not volunteering yet but I am interested to know. (it would look suspicious if I was a mod helping out Cap and continued to win raffles)
laugh.gif

....just curious.  
rock.gif

rock.gif

Well lets see..

First you need to really piss cap off and get on his bad side (reference RSD and myself)

Then you need to be just a complete a$$ to everyone (hmmm again reference RSD and myself)

Then you need to have intimate knowledge with a donkey and offer up your first born from the unholy union as a sacrifice.

(oh wait that is from another club I belong to. Never mind the last one)

uhh anyway.. honestly I think we are good

This board ran for a long time with 2 or 3 mods and 1 admin. now there are three admins and I think about 6 or more mods.

But usually as a rule, no one is made a mod or an admin by them asking. If you are around long enough and the powers that be like the way you represent yourself and there is a need, then you will be asked.

When someone WANTS to do something that is a thankless job, no pay, very few rewards (well except for the free busa after 6 months of being a mod) usually raises a red flag as to why?

But I am not the final determining factor on that. RSD and VABUSA have input that matter more than mine and in the end Cap has the final say.

RSD was threatened to have his manhood removed by an old blind German Sheppard with rotting dull teeth if he ever made me an admin..

biggrin.gif

well first i think you have to shave your head then grow some chops and a handlebar mustache (look at RSD)

M could ya put on a fresh pot of coffee, and where are the fresh muffins you were suppose
to pick up
rock.gif

M could ya put on a fresh pot of coffee, and where are the fresh muffins you were suppose
to pick up
rock.gif
Of course my dear, my mistake...I'm so sorry you had to wait...
hit.gif
Good help is soooo hard to find these days....
sad.gif

tounge.gif
No kidding...look who's not backing up the admin right now!
laugh.gif

I mean
mad.gif
Ahem, I believe I asked for Suger....Suger.

(Tinkling Little Fuggin Bell That I pulled off someones bike)

Well, I see Hank's title has changed, so perhaps that'll give him another day of posting...let's see if he can behave, shall we?!

Now, just for the record, I've decided to begin a list of those that WILL NEVER be mods here
laugh.gif
Heading to the corner to do a head count
tounge.gif

Well, I see Hank's title has changed, so perhaps that'll give him another day of posting...let's see if he can behave, shall we?!

Now, just for the record, I've decided to begin a list of those that WILL NEVER be mods here  
laugh.gif
 Heading to the corner to do a head count  
tounge.gif
HEY! How you do that? And wait a minute.... this could be a bad thing...
tounge.gif
jump9.gif

tounge.gif

You all have a great weekend...I gotta go hook up the boat and hit the road
biggrin.gif

to pick up
rock.gif
Of course my dear, my mistake...I'm so sorry you had to wait...
hit.gif
Good help is soooo hard to find these days....
sad.gif

tounge.gif
No kidding...look who's not backing up the admin right now!
laugh.gif

I mean
mad.gif
Ahem, I believe I asked for Suger....Suger.

(Tinkling Little Fuggin Bell That I pulled off someones bike)

Back