Help from fellow bikers

xthe-stig

Registered
Hey Folks

I'm a moderator for an Irish motorcycle website Welcome to Biker.ie, Ireland's Premier Motorbike Forum, under the same user name as here. Also a busa owner :thumbsup:

One of our members is entered into a competition to win a car. If successful he plans on raffling the car off and dividing the proceeds between two charity's

The first is Down Syndrome Ireland which needs no explanation.

The second is Motorcycle Union of Ireland (MCUI) Medical Team, these are doctors usually riders , who attend all the Irish road racing events etc and and provide on location medical attention to racers who crash and who are injured. There work sometimes being the difference between life and death

This requires nothing other then a minute of your time to vote online for him.

Gumtree's Win Some Wheels promotion

Your help is much appreciated as we are trying to win for two very good causes

xthe-stig
Paul

It says you have to join to vote in the confirmation email. Is there a way we can vote without having to sign up?

There's a link in my op, ya might find em :laugh:

I'll just ask him:laugh: I've run into folks I know, and friends of friends in a few different states, hence the saying "small world" so far it's only been small country, waitin on the world part:laugh:
I'll check out your site though, thanks.

Guys this voting closes tonight and we are slightly behind any help would be appreciated going to two great causes :thumbsup:

Back