Org member you'd most like 2 meet....

There are a few of course.
Ogre....he is stationed 2 min. from here but we still havent had thet beer yet.(my fault)
Professor.....would luv to talk about his drag experiences
Blanca.....just seems to be a Great guy
Tim (pashnit).....to Talk touring

Speaking of, I live a few hours away, but plan on being down your way a few times this summer visiting family. We should all meet up somewhere.

Okay okay...

Professor... for all the drag racing advice he gave me back in the day.
Pashnit... I'd like to take one of his tours.

I have had the immense pleasure ofmeeting a lot of folks in person..

Semi, Ace, Warbird (deuces), BoB, MCMustang, VaBusa, GixerHP, Lycan, DO3, LABusa... the list goes on and on.

There are many I'd like to see again.. 99Busa, Perdue, Big Diesel.....

ANd many I hope to see on the golden roads... VMan 1300, Rayabusa :please:

Okay okay...

Professor... for all the drag racing advice he gave me back in the day.
Pashnit... I'd like to take one of his tours.

I have had the immense pleasure ofmeeting a lot of folks in person..

Semi, Ace, Warbird (deuces), BoB, MCMustang, VaBusa, GixerHP, Lycan, DO3, LABusa... the list goes on and on.

There are many I'd like to see again.. 99Busa, Perdue, Big Diesel.....

ANd many I hope to see on the golden roads... VMan 1300, Rayabusa :please:

Deuces! All good ones on your list!:thumbsup::beerchug:

I'm flattered.

Thanks gang. We run 10 Pashnit Tours per year so come ride with me anytime. :thumbsup:

Tour season starts up weekend after next. Can't wait.

We're bringin' along a moto-journalist who wants to do a writeup for Rider Magazine on the tour. See how that goes. :)

Hmmm, lets see.

STevoVIII lives around here, I've run into him a couple times now... Good guy!

I did my first track day with GSXCite, Busawhipped, Omslaw... super helpful great great guys.

I'd like to ride with....
Anyone and everyone, I'd like to take a pashnit tour one of these days.

You don't wanna meet me, I'm a real Jerk!

everyone i haven't met so far! :bowdown:

i've literally met hundreds of you and have developed some great relationships and learned so much! i can't wait to get the trips started this year (snow is finally gone :thumbsup:)...i'm hoping to hit the major MnG's again plus travel in some parts of the US i haven't had the pleasure of seeing yet...each and every one of you is invited to ride along, share a meal, or just meet for a cup of coffee, i'm looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones :beerchug:

It's a tie between Blanca and RussellJ. I would also like to meet KayBusa because we don't have many black people in Australia and I've never seen one riding a motorcycle.

I dont know how I forgot you! If only i could bring the busa to australia. That would be the ideal trip to meet up with you and you could show me around :beerchug: Always wanted to go to Australia...

I would like to meet all of you. I know it will never happen but it is something to look forward to :thumbsup:

I want to got to another Busa bash and hang around the campfire at the Phillips. The best time I had was when we all wore pink shirts walking down the hill to surprise VAbusa. LOL Good times.

I've had the honor to meet a few already......racerv, kaybusa, lycan, dozerdriver. i'm probably forgetting someone. i would eventually like to meet:

RussellJ, sleepless, captain, pashnit, blanca.....gosh and theres many more:cheerleader:

Would love to catch up with anyone on this forum but being here in Australia this will take some planning of which is in the future. Meanwhile anyone wanting to head down under I will be only to happy to host so give us a yell:thumbsup:

I can't believe I made a couple people's lists!! I feel all warm and tingly! :thumbsup:

I would like to meet (in no particular order)
RussellJ
FastFrog007
Pashnit
RSD
Captain
And many more! These are the few that roll off the top of my head.
All in all, there are only about 3 people on this whole site that I don't really care to meet, but in general everyone seems to be great here! :beerchug:

I can't believe I made a couple people's lists!! I feel all warm and tingly! :thumbsup:

I would like to meet (in no particular order)
RussellJ
FastFrog007
Pashnit
RSD
Captain
And many more! These are the few that roll off the top of my head.
All in all, there are only about 3 people on this whole site that I don't really care to meet, but in general everyone seems to be great here! :beerchug:

same here lol and you don't forget the names to easily do you hahaha

Back