.ORG TAG GAME RULES WITH MAP (rough Draft)

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
First off i would like to thank our fearless leader CAPTAIN for given me the go ahead on doing this (didn't wanna step on any toes). I figure we would start off with a few rules to keep the game fun and fair!

1.) .ORG members must travel a minimum of 50 miles to "TAG" another member. If a group of .ORG members live within 50 miles of each other a team will be created to "TAG" another .ORG member. Meeting halfway will be acceptable as long as a total of 50 miles are ridden by both members.

2.) The .ORG member that is "IT" must post a picture of themselves with other .ORG member and their respective hayabusa. (Example: I go to see Lil Charlie, I am responsible for posting picture, then Lil Charlie will be responsible for posting the next person he tags and so on.) So as to limit double postings of pictures.

3.) The "IT" .ORG member must include with posted pic, who they have tagged, where that member was tagged, and the date that person was tagged.

4.) Once you have been tagged, you cannot be "IT" again until another member whom you have never met tags you.

TAG MAP LINK

5.) All .ORG "IT" members need to organize with whom they wish to tag.

Let me know what you guys think of these rules. Figure I would keep it somewhat simple and try to keep it fun. My ultimate goal in this is to set up a final set of rules and hopefully get it pinned so it can be an ongoing thing currently and keep it going into the future!!!

Let me know what you think!!!!!

p.s. I think that 3 games should be going on at once. west coast, east coast, and midwest for all .org members to start get actively enjoying this game!

TAG MAP LINK

Tag Map - Google Maps

Re: .ORG TAG GAME RULES (rough Draft)

Sounds awesome. I had to read it a few times to understand but I get it now:thumbsup:

Interesting. Would need a good list of ACTIVE 'tagable' members though and their location of all that want to play. In order to keep you from tagging someone that doesn't really want to play and then having a stale tag.

What to do if you become a stale tag or the only person with in reasonable driving to you IS the person that tagged you? Hell I can do 50 miles and still be in town, but don't no of too many .ORG members in town. Well active ones any way. Most are "I use to" or "before I sold my busa" guys.. lol

sounds like a cool game, i might be able to get some seat time in and meet other .org folks

Tag Map - Google Maps

I made a google map. Directions are in the description. This should be an easy way to keep track of everyone who wants to participate. Once you see a name close enough to you, just send them a PM on the Org,

I love this idea! Russell, I like your map idea but where the H3ll is the edit button? And can you add colored lines that show where we are going to break up the 3 regions?

Awesome idea. Just to join in the harmony... Where the feck is the edit button? :D

earth to russel!

can you hear us russel?

we need you russel!

come on back...

:laugh: Sorry guys been a busy day. Yes I guess the edit button is there just when Im signed in. I know a guy made a map that could be edited... let me do some research

Leave it to Russell to send us all to a treasure map drawn by a blind man while hanging upside down from a giraffe.. :poke:

You have to have a google account and be signed in. You CAN edit it. Any google account can edit it because i made it public

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Back