I got an idea for the .org

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
So i was thinking about this and wanted to hear what some of you think of it.

Imagine a big game of tag just for the .org

Lets say we find out what .org members are closest to us and play tag.

example
I live in phoenix, so lets say i ride down and meet Lil Charlie who lives in Sierra Vista, hang out take some pics, then Lil charlie rides to xyz member and meets them, then that person rides to see the next person and so on and so forth.

I think it would be a great way to meet all of the .org family in one way or another across the whole country. Since i have been a member of this big family i have wanted to meet alot of you.

What do you folks think of this idea?

Hey BOB, think if we get this started, we could get this pinned, and keep it going? PPl would have to organize with the next people they wanna meet, and pics would have to be a must!

Sounds like a blast. The only thing I would suggest is maybe play 3 games at the same time…West coast, Central, and East Coast. That way the guys on the East don’t have to wait so long to start playing.

Sounds like a blast. The only thing I would suggest is maybe play 3 games at the same time…West coast, Central, and East Coast. That way the guys on the East don’t have to wait so long to start playing.

Great idea, not only would alot of us be able to meet in person, but pictures of actual members to but a face to the avatar. Lets get this thing pinned and start the fun!

So many of us down here now we can literally chase each other on the highway and REALLY play tag:laugh::laugh:

Same city people are disqualified :rulez: You have to travel out of your city should be rule #1

Great idea russel! I think if their are a number of people in one city or area, then there could be teams. Lets say their are 4 ppl in kansas city, then all 4 should team up and go to saint louis or something like that.

What a cool idea!! When someone comes here, bring me a beer!!!

:rofl:

Via DROID X

I am around Cleveland if it makes it this way...sounds like a good way for people to hang out.

Back