Got an idea for a headlight, anyone wanna donate?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
If anyone has a spare headlight i've got a lil idea in my head. Would love to try it out if someone's got a spare one they're willin to donate cheap :-). And if you've got a dark colored front end & like the finished effect ya can have it back to use
Posted via Mobile Device

hey bro-if its just for practice, you can play w/my old headlight...the lens got scratchd a bit when i uhm....errrr...flipped it over:whistle:
sum of the mountin tabs got messed up so I got a replacement, so you're welcome to the old one if you covr shippin-Im sure I got a small box n chips to pack it with somewhere. LMK:thumbsup:

yessum, u know it!

hows those boards holdin up for ya? ya never posted pics of em runnin so i been wonderin
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Jason is this sumtin' I might be interested in? Me like led's ya know.. :whistle:

ya might ;-) One of the ideas I have for it has been done before but the other has not lol.

Doyle- The one Idea you also might like i'll have pics of later on today. I'm goin to my friend's house where my baby's hibernatin & runnin some Stab-il through it cuz I forgot to bout 1.5 months when i put her to bed. While i'm there i'll take pics of what i've already done & send ya a pm on here with the results
Posted via Mobile Device

here's one idea, i had for it. I already did it to mine, as you can see. But I was gonna go with a blue this time for someone that had blue in the paint, like an 04 maybe
redlight1.jpg

redlight2.jpg

I see.. Different.. Never seen that done b-fore.. I think I would rather have some pimpin' leds in there..:whistle:

Last edited:
Yea I'm thinking maybe.. :laugh: I mean heck there is alot of red leds on the way right. :whistle:

yeah, I could toss a few in your headlight later whenever ya wanna send it out...no biggy. Hell, gives me more to do & keep me occupied

Man Red it looks nice bro but you are a brave man I could not bake my head lamp just to open it up. :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Back