cAp/Mods/Admins/members I've Got an' idea....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
With all the Covid 19 news etc I was wondering if we here as a family lQQking out for one another wouldn't it be prudent to have some info posted right here on the Org.
So many topics could be covered that would be useful globally as well as locally.
What just opened,what just closed.(clinics/hospitals/stores/) Best prices near you.Who just got a huge supply of this and that.
The possibilities are endless. As the world heals the info will be needed even more. It could have sections divided geographically IE:
USA/Canada/Europe/Asia/etc with sub-categories for states,provinces,countries,etc.
No trash talk,politics,post ho'in,topic changin' or any BS.Just useful pertinent facts. The C-19 Forum would and should be closely monitored/moderated with useless or B.S. posts kicked to the curb ASAP without explanation. Just the good stuff.
Example: Hey New York,NY members,tons of masks etc at walmart on 69th street just came in.Get on yer Busa and get some.

Just a thought...us The Org...looking out for us... The Org. RubberSideDown.

That's not a bad idea Rubb.
To refine it further, how about adding an "in need" component? In other words there may be items in short supply in one area, but abundant in another. We can help one another out by alerting and/or sending things to each other.
Thoughts?

With all the Covid 19 news etc I was wondering if we here as a family lQQking out for one another wouldn't it be prudent to have some info posted right here on the Org.
So many topics could be covered that would be useful globally as well as locally.
What just opened,what just closed.(clinics/hospitals/stores/) Best prices near you.Who just got a huge supply of this and that.
The possibilities are endless. As the world heals the info will be needed even more. It could have sections divided geographically IE:
USA/Canada/Europe/Asia/etc with sub-categories for states,provinces,countries,etc.
No trash talk,politics,post ho'in,topic changin' or any BS.Just useful pertinent facts. The C-19 Forum would and should be closely monitored/moderated with useless or B.S. posts kicked to the curb ASAP without explanation. Just the good stuff.
Example: Hey New York,NY members,tons of masks etc at walmart on 69th street just came in.Get on yer Busa and get some.

Just a thought...us The Org...looking out for us... The Org. RubberSideDown.

+1

That's not a bad idea Rubb.
To refine it further, how about adding an "in need" component? In other words there may be items in short supply in one area, but abundant in another. We can help one another out by alerting and/or sending things to each other.
Thoughts?
Thoughts? I love it. :thumbsup: An idea thrown out,watch it grow with all of our help.

Back