.ORG TAG GAME RULES WITH MAP (rough Draft)

This is one pitiful looking map considering how many members there are and how long this has been going on. I would have thought it would have been covered up by now.

Layla's Mom, What happened to Florida??? I know there is more than 1 member in Florida.:poke:

:rolleyes2:

:laugh:

Though I'll admit I only read the rules and regulations and not all 10 pages of this thread, it sounds awesome! Haven't met anyone from the site yet, so why not start with a game to break the ice? I'm up in CT, the weather is starting to cooperate (finally!), so let's do this! I guess I'm gonna need at least 2 people that live somewhere in the area of CT/RI/MA/VT/NH to plan "tagging sessions"... what? Who said that? :laugh:

My only question is - how do I subscribe to the thread to stay active? Or do I just put my number up here and hope I don't get 15 bazillion calls and texts like that poor broad from the Brewers game...

Though I'll admit I only read the rules and regulations and not all 10 pages of this thread, it sounds awesome! Haven't met anyone from the site yet, so why not start with a game to break the ice? I'm up in CT, the weather is starting to cooperate (finally!), so let's do this! I guess I'm gonna need at least 2 people that live somewhere in the area of CT/RI/MA/VT/NH to plan "tagging sessions"... what? Who said that? :laugh:

My only question is - how do I subscribe to the thread to stay active? Or do I just put my number up here and hope I don't get 15 bazillion calls and texts like that poor broad from the Brewers game...

You got to add yourself to the google map. The link is attaced to the 1st post showing the rules. Somone will PM you if they want to tag you. If you find someone you want to tag, then PM them and get it going.

you need a google account to edit, if your signed in it will appear

google account is free

I know, its only me, charlie, and 04duramax here in phoenix.....i know ive seen alot more than 3 busas in arizona.....come on west coast!!!!:rulez:

Back