Org member you'd most like 2 meet....

in no particular order...

tim, doug, alan, shawn, russel, bob, vabusa, gixxer (the nitrous nut), sleepless, mr. brown, saiid hmmm... there's a couple dozen of the regulars i'd love to go ride with.

There are a few of course.
Ogre....he is stationed 2 min. from here but we still havent had thet beer yet.(my fault)
Professor.....would luv to talk about his drag experiences
Blanca.....just seems to be a Great guy
Tim (pashnit).....to Talk touring

It's a tie between Blanca and RussellJ. I would also like to meet KayBusa because we don't have many black people in Australia and I've never seen one riding a motorcycle.

I would say it would be a toss up between you RSD, blanca, russellj, captain, and I can't forget Pashnit(Tim).....Some day i'll make it to Cali for some ridin'!

Blanca, captain, pashnit tim, infinitereality, sleepless, list gots on and on!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Everyone really but I do like the posts by pashnit, blanca, b.o.b, bubba, captain and chrisjp. But living in England I suppose never will which I think is a shame.

FULL....Nuff said:laugh:

The rest of you can bite me since Im not on yer lists...ok maybe Rubbahdubbah...maybe:laugh:

Gosh, I have met so many and yet still not enough. I would welcome any of you whom ever cross my path.:thumbsup:

Id just be happy to get the PH's back...:laugh:of course with seasoned beef here again we are slooooowly rebuilding:laugh:

Gosh, I have met so many and yet still not enough. I would welcome any of you whom ever cross my path.:thumbsup:

Randy and Dawn are tremendous folks, and if you haven't been in the Texas Room you just don't know what you're missing. Good Times for sure :thumbsup:

Randy and Dawn are tremendous folks, and if you haven't been in the Texas Room you just don't know what you're missing. Good Times for sure :thumbsup:

Ha ha, my Tx room. Yes, folks should see it for sure, cause if they do it means they have been here for a while. :laugh:

I would like to meet every one on here. But to name a few, RSD, Cap, MC Mustang, VABuas and the list goes on. I have had the pleasure of meeting WarBirdII and hang out at a bike night for a few hours. Hope to meet up with him again this summer and put some miles in with him and hopefully some of the other VA members if I can get there this summer.

....on that note..... ALL of you regular Peeps for that matter

I've only met one who lives an hour away so other then that, I'm orgless :(

But havin said, I'm planning on changing that at Busa Bash yay :cheerleader:

Back