ORG Hoons Head To Sturgis!

I over did it a bit Russ
I'm ready to go though. Three more days :(

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312649566.503510.jpg

hmmmm.this aint too far from me!!! just up the river a bit....:whistle:

man i wish i could,to short of notice to get off work....tried every string i could pull...lol

:poke: there's always next year!:thumbsup::beerchug:

I think we need to coordinate something for next spring/summer....perhaps to tie into the stampede. I did the trip up through rapid city, sturgis, all around up there and LOVED it. I dont recommend needles hwy after 10pm :whistle: but did make for some pretty slick pix :thumbsup:

HPIM1132.jpg

HPIM1115.jpg

cyclefestgroup.jpg

HPIM0924.jpg

HPIM0931.jpg

i never have ridden the Needles Highway. maybe i should try to hit it this year.
we will see how it goes. :laugh:

RUSS! I would love to be there, in fact I just watched a tv special last night, on last years event. My buddy from here in Calif is up there right now making new seat covers for all those uuuuuum ... motorcycles.

Have fun and send pics. - K

well, Gpmo should be on the road now. said he's going to take his time.
i should see him here somewhere around dinner time.
im making bacon wrapped, smoked hamburgers tonight. probably make my son a turtle burger.:laugh:

:whistle:well my house is ready for company. my bike is ready to ride tomorrow.
i guess i'll start to pack up my bag for the trip.

i just got off the phone with the Dime Horseshoe, they said the Burnouts start at 4pm tomorrow. :cheerleader:

Really wish I'd had the time off to tag along for this :( Enjoy the trip, guys, and remember the rules!

:cheerleader: he made it here! we have minor brake pad issues on Gpmo's bike, but we hope to hook up with a new set of pads on the morning. the ones on there now are ...well not so good.:whistle:

we feasted on bacon wrapped smoked burgers and 90 shilling brats this evening. :thumbsup::beerchug: both excited and ready for tomorrow. :cheerleader:

Back