got to meet ORG members in Hawaii

red1100cc

Registered
:thumbsup: i spent the last week in Hawaii and got to meet a couple of Org members, my brothers of the Busa.

went for a ride with Riccoh. he let me ride his Busa! i was way surprised! not every man will let someone take their baby for a spin. thank again Buddy, for helping me check one off the ol bucket list!

i also got to meet Kent/ Kento-Moto! he took me out for a coffie and a spin around to the motorcycle shops in the area. very cool!
sorry i wasnt in my prime. i was kinda partied out when you picked me up. :laugh: i hope you come up to Sturgis so i can show ya how it done. :whistle::beerchug:

again the org has come through for me. thank you again! there really isnt any better quality of folks, than those found here on the ORG. :bowdown::cheerleader:

well i've met 3 org members, a few thousand left to go. :thumbsup:

0130111841.jpg

0130111806a.jpg

0130111902.jpg

0202111618.jpg

0131111237c.jpg

on the third pic the camera made me bald and added like 100 LBS... swear I have hair and weight less:laugh::laugh:
nice meeting you braddah, I got to also hang out with Ken just no bikes on friday cause it was to hot... and my neck would have look like---->:moon:

on the third pic the camera made me bald and added like 100 LBS... swear I have hair and weight less:laugh::laugh:
nice meeting you braddah, I got to also hang out with Ken just no bikes on friday cause it was to hot... and my neck would have look like---->:moon:

lol, very true, i didn't get the best pics.but i can vouch for ya. Riccoh is not a fat bald guy. 95% muscle, short military hair cut. a good fella to have on your side in a rumble. :thumbsup: (does that help?):laugh:

no sympathy for the heat though, as i am now back in the freezer.

it really was super groovy to meet yall though. thanks again for the horsebrutality. :bowdown::cheerleader::beerchug:

Back