back from the most crowded place in South Dakota and i took pictures

I may go sometime but not sure how they welcome a Metric M109

:laugh:don't know who "they" are, but no one cares what you ride, how you dress, or if you ride at all. my 1st year i rode my wife on a 79 KZ 750b, i've ridden a 79 and an 82 Goldwing up there through the years, the past 2 years i've taken the Hayabusa. not once have i ever been given any guff. infact i get nothing but :cheerleader: when i make a specticle of myself. burnout bridge at the buffalo chip would light the torches that blow giant flames into the air as i would do rolling burnouts up to, into, and back out of thier burnout area up on burnout bridge bar :cheerleader: thats fun! and when i went through the pigtail bridges, the bikers paarked up there yelled "Get It!, Woo Hoo!" as i dove into the corners at twice the posted speed :whistle:.
Bessie was even safe for a few hours infront of the AIM/NCOM booth. we share the building with the Cristians and the Hells Angels, and never once did i worry about my bike.
To each his own, up in Sturgis. its a motorcycle rally, not a HOG convention. All walks of life gather to listen to good bands, check out the stuff for sale, and party themselves insane.
ALL are Welcome!

:poke: Come on up next year, I'll take ya up iron moutain road:thumbsup:

I was there on my busa too. I agree, iron mountain road and the wildlife loop are cool. We also liked the Needles Highway and the ride to Devil's Tower via Belle Fourche. I saw about 3 Hayabusas, maybe one was you?

I always tell people my favorite part of the Sturgis trip is the ride out and back, riding in the hills, and just seeing all the different bikes. We also saw a top fuel Harley drag and the Pro Hillclimb, both were very cool.

Glad you had a good trip and thanks for the pics.

045.jpg

047.jpg

Back