im off to the most crowded place in South Dakota

red1100cc

Registered
i think im going to go and head on up to Sturgis SD. Disturbed and the Scorpions are playin at the chip tomarrow night. every year i tell myself im not goin, and every year i go:stoopid: i don't know if im going to take the Busa or not. i do have a perfect dyna sturgis model:whistle: i really think i might take it. i took the busa last year, and the Sturgis has never been to Sturgis :super: and i think he wants to go.

well i have a bunch to do if im going to leave in a few hours. i'll take pics:rulez:
:beerchug:

Livin the Dream!

Frisbee and friends are there now look for a red 04 busa with a big yellow kanji on it..Wa tags say gdspd

im off

Frisbee and friends are there now look for a red 04 busa with a big yellow kanji on it..Wa tags say gdspd

will do, it would be cool to meet a few other org members.:beerchug:

well 710 is changed, hammock packed, hittin the road. be back in a couple days:cheerleader:

TRAGITY!!!! i had changed the oil...well ya always gotta take it for a little spin to make shure things are tight and OIL leaking from the plug i go to tighten it and it just spins! remove it and the threads are in the plug. oh no!

soo i unloaded the harley and loaded up the Buss..still tryin to make it! :poke:and thats why i have more than one bike!:laugh:

stupid harley:deadhorse:

guess iron mt. road will be more fun:cheerleader:

wish me luck :hijack:

aug2010 023.jpg

aug2010 020.jpg

aug2010 021.jpg

aug2010 022.jpg

have fun. weather around here always sucks during sturgis. so do be surprised if the weather is crappy some of the time your there

Back