Sturgis 2005 in Picutres

I have always wanted to head out there for that, but always fear I'll have to pee in a bottle when I get back!
biggrin.gif
 Looks like lots of fun and I can only imagine the things that happen there!
Just picture, no cops, no secruity, hell nobody except bikers are around unless you go up to the concert area. You dont have to hide anyhing...Its a free for all. We thought someone would say something to us about the pool (which is why we filled it up at night time), hell they didnt even bat an eye. Nearly 6000 gallons of water and nobody said ANYTHING, try that at a regular campground.

I have always stayed at the Glencoe campground. Everyday around 6p.m. the parade of bikes with the naked babes starts
on the main road through the campground. Also a short walk to the Full Throttle so no worries about getting hammeredand having to drive. We also take 1 or 2 day rides while there. Beartooth Pass outside of Red Lodge Montana is an awesome ride. Thanks for the pics.

Man Ive always wanted to go there too. The pics got me REALLY wantin to go now. It would be cool if we could all plan a BUSA BASH out there sometime. I'm definately makin the spring trip to the gap this year.

I see that Devils Tower hasn't changed alot! My wifee is from S.D. , Rapid as a matter of fact! She's also a desendant of Crazy Horse! So, I have to watch my P's and Q's constantly!

<!--EDIT|Smoke_Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129331873 -->

WOW! THOSE ARE SOME SERIOUS PIC'S. WHAT THE HELL "MACH NESS" THAT BIKE IS UGLY ATTRACTIVE. KIND OF LIKE LOOKING AT A FAT CHICK SOBER AND THEN 6 BEERS LATER A SUPERMODEL. YEAH!
tounge.gif

Great pics man!
I think everybody should experience Sturgis at least once.

I havent........yet. But I will.

"passed out and woke up to 2 girls...ummm...well doing something on a golf cart that I havent seen before..."

Now THAT'S the picture I want to see!
tounge.gif

I was going to ask about the crowd and from what I heard that a majority of people do not like the sports bikes aka crotch rockets. Glad you had plenty of fun.
biggrin.gif

I have been through 16 Sturgis rallys; on a "crotch rocket" every time. I haven't ever had a problem with the Harley riders. Of course I am usually with a group of them and they give me plenty of grief so I don't even listen to the ones I don't know..
biggrin.gif

post-6-66965-p1010035.jpg

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Just say no, Crack killz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </span></marquee>

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Glad I'm not the only one wondering WTF?! Drunk guys don't care Ty...and parents just don't understand...
laugh.gif

VaBusa
'Da Blonde'

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:9.82
Location: Along the Chesapeake Bay, Virginia     Posted: Oct. 17 2005,11:05  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glad I'm not the only one wondering WTF?!  Drunk guys don't care Ty...and parents just don't understand...  

NO, they just cant see str8 when the blood goes to their toez
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129572519 -->

laugh.gif

Have any pics of the babes That can be posted?
I didnt have the camera ready (and I was more intrested in watching than searching for the camera), but I think maybe one of the ppl I went with might have gotten it. (We are planning a post Sturgis party to swap pics, but havent gotten around to it). I dont see that it would be possible to post any of those pictures if I had any
smile.gif
Imagine 2 naked chicks (and pretty good looking to) 69'ing in a golfcart for beads and you'll get the idea.

Glad I'm not the only one wondering WTF?!  Drunk guys don't care Ty...and parents just don't understand...
laugh.gif
The novelty of her husband pimping her out so he could get his bike washed added to the entertainment value as well as that the hose wasnt doing much and neither were we at the time.

...and you know you would have been looking just like EVERY other woman there as the overweight naked guy drove by. hahaha

Back