Back in the saddle

Busa Dreamin

Registered
Well I picked up my bike Friday and made the 8 mile trip home. Feeling nervous, knowing now that the cagers are out to get us and that corners have sand gravel or oil, and all other kinds of dangers lurking out on the highway. Anyways I took it nice and easy. 100’ before my turn in somebody almost pulls out in front of me, he started to cross to make a left and then saw me. He stopped in the right lane leaving my left lane clear, wasn’t sure if he was going to stop or not and the road was wet. So I arrived home safe but with an accelerated heart beat.
tounge.gif

I had a few things to add to the bike and got to work. First I put the new Pazzo shorty’s on.
smile.gif

Then I installed a Scorpio alarm that I picked up off Ebay, and finished up Saturday with a small air box mod and BMC race filter.
biggrin.gif

Of course I cleaned and waxed her and checked her over.
I took a little ride Saturday afternoon just to feel my self out, took another ride that night a bit longer, mostly taking it easy and putting along, mostly.
wink.gif

Another ride Sunday morning, a little longer, feeling better and a bit more comfortable.

Tonight I went and finished that ride I started 9 weeks ago to Miami Beach, I took it nice and slow through that damn blind curve. My back in a bit of pain the whole way (ribs not completely healed yet). I didn’t have any pain this morning but that was because I went riding after I got up. This afternoon I was working on some things and when I do things leaning forward it puts a bit of a strain on my back and ribs.

I have a couple of other parts coming in and when I get them installed I will post some pictures.

welcome back to the road bro...glad you made it back
beerchug.gif

Glad to hear you're back up and running again!
cool.gif
Good to hear, too, that you're just cruising around .... How's that new jacket feel in the summertime weather?

So far so good on the jacket. The last couple of days haven't been as hot, so that helped.
When moving I can feel the ventilation.

Back