I'm back! (back in the saddle again)

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
At last my busa is with me in Atlanta...

Rode her from Anniston, AL to Atlanta today in the cold, but I was wearing sweatpants under my jeans, 4 shirts, armored jacket, etc... so I was pretty warm.

It was nice to hit the freeway again and to hit some triple-digit speeds. I averaged 95mph the whole trip and never saw a single cop -- so the ride was 'meant to be'.

Over the weekend (besides doing a photo job for my old boss) I put on the carbon fiber inners and mirrors, as well as under cowling c. that I needed... so I feel like a whole new man again. Thanks again to NINJA KILLER for supplying the plastics, mirrors, and the inners (which were a PITA to install --- but I managed). Now the busa is with me where she belongs... and I can't wait to get out and experience the GA roads and freeways, now!

On with pics: (all pics of the bike were taken still in AL, though)

1lefthelm1.jpg

I got the stupid date wrong on the pic above during editing.... but who cares!

2leftbackhelmwide1.jpg

lurk.gif
Better than new brother. Be careful in ATL and there's a group around there that likes to ride. I've seen them on Superbikes. Enjoy and be Safe
super.gif

Looks good. Must have missed why you were moving back to that part of the country?

You will have to look me up when you hit the GA Mountains... I will be out of town this coming weekend, so the next ride will be the Bash. You are going right?

(dadofthree @ Apr. 08 2007,19:53)
lurk.gif
Better than new brother. Be careful in ATL and there's a group around there that likes to ride. I've seen them on Superbikes. Enjoy and be Safe  
super.gif
Thanks. I'm thinking about going all jet black with red decals later on... but that's just a thought for now.

I need to find some people here to tell me where to ride. Looks like I'll have to wait til Thursday after work to do more riding since rain is coming..

(Powers739 @ Apr. 08 2007,20:02) You will have to look me up when you hit the GA Mountains... I will be out of town this coming weekend, so the next ride will be the Bash.  You are going right?
I'm working that weekend... but I have Sunday off, so I might go up then.

Back