ORG Hoons Head To Sturgis!

red1100cc

Registered
i got a message from my friend Gpmo saying he had some time on his hands.
Gpmo - "i was thinking of riding up your way."

i thought "Hmm, where can i take him to show him a good time and ride some awesome roads??"

the 1st think that popped into mind was the burnouts in Sundance, No panties Wed. in Hulett, ride the back way into Sturgis, go hit the pigtail bridges on Iron Mt. Road .......................looking for Bacon Cheese Burgers along the way. :laugh:

He said "Im in!"

:cheerleader: YEEHAW!

so there it is!
:poke:Hay Kento, ya got less than a week to get here if ya wanna go with!
:beerchug:

are there any other Hoons out there going this year?

Woot am excited to get rolling. Can't beat a good ride, good food, sleeping under the stars, and good company.

As long as you don't go during the rally there is some great riding up that way. I rode near there a few years back when the rally was on, and I was passing whole chapters of the Hell's Angels at a time :laugh:

Hey look for my dad while your up there, hes on a black harley...

no panties Wed., burnouts, and bacon cheeseburgers...I`m sold...wish I could blow off work. Have a good time fellas:beerchug:

I've never been to Sturgis before, but Russ says we are gonna have a good time so the only thing to do is come along and bring my camera :laugh:

:cheerleader: im Jazzed. we're gonna have fun.

im proud to host you on this mighty adventure! :beerchug:

no fear, caviler, renegade's steer clear!
try and keep up you'll be lookin like ketchup.
because the ORG is Here!:cheerleader:

i plan on stopping by and saying hi to some friends in Sturgis. we will see if i can get a pic of Gpmo with the Hells Angels Enforcer that hangs at my front door in Sturgis:thumbsup: (we rent them some of our building.):laugh:

im excited! done this trip a dozen times, but it's different every time.
the roads are awesome, the people are cool, should be a good time!:beerchug:

here's a pic from last year.

pics nov 2010 676.jpg

pics nov 2010 684.jpg

:poke: and i think i want to rip up and down those bridges a few times!
:cheerleader: oh, and there's 3 of them!!:cheerleader: within a 1/2 mile!!:cheerleader:

I went last year , wife won't let me do it this year . So i'm going to Reno for street Vibrations

no panties wed- how flippin cool!:cheerleader:

umm- did someone say bacon?:thumbsup:

wish i could pop in... maybe one day....

sounds like a great time! i would head up and join in but i'm headed to Michigan and then on to Pennsylvania for Hayabusa In the Hills...i'm going to catch up and ride with you one of these days! :beerchug:

I went last year , wife won't let me do it this year . So i'm going to Reno for street Vibrations

groovy, just checkin:thumbsup:

sounds like a great time! i would head up and join in but i'm headed to Michigan and then on to Pennsylvania for Hayabusa In the Hills...i'm going to catch up and ride with you one of these days! :beerchug:

one of these days. :beerchug:

I'm looking forward to your trip Red! ...you always have the best photos! :thumbsup::beerchug:

:bowdown: Thank You. i try.:whistle::laugh:

im way jazzed! excited, and almost ready.:cheerleader:

Back