ORG Hoons Head To Sturgis!

I think we need to coordinate something for next spring/summer....perhaps to tie into the stampede. I did the trip up through rapid city, sturgis, all around up there and LOVED it. I dont recommend needles hwy after 10pm :whistle: but did make for some pretty slick pix :thumbsup:

Have not seen Rhythm in a long time :poke:

Found my brake problem.

We just hit up Wright Wyoming and stopped for a soda.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313002997.755824.jpg

:cheerleader: well brothers and sisters, that was a fun one! 2 days, and i only got about 4hrs off schedule. we rolled in my place a few hours ago. we have about 500 pics i need to go through. then i will start a "org hoons return from sturgis!" thread.

im beat! it was a long ride today. we hit some really good roads. i still have some road buzz. going to drink an ice cold PBR and call it a night. :thumbsup:
happy dreams yall.

:laugh: teaser pic, nothing like a road that does a 360 on its self with a bridge!:cheerleader:

0811111738a.jpg

Still mad I didn't have enough PTO to go on this one *Grumble* but let's do it next year, ok? In any case, can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories! I hear your bike still has its undefineable allure to the 4-leggers :rofl:

Still mad I didn't have enough PTO to go on this one *Grumble* but let's do it next year, ok? In any case, can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories! I hear your bike still has its undefineable allure to the 4-leggers :rofl:

:rofl::thumbsup: yes she does.:whistle::laugh:
buffalo this time!:shocked:

Paul got on the road about 2 & 1/2 hrs ago. should be in to Cheyenne by now. :beerchug:

as for me, im sore. my neck hurts a little and my legs are a bit tender. way worth it though!:cheerleader: i had a blast.

Made it home this afternoon just fine. Deal met me at the state border and we rode and got coffee. It feels good to be home

1200 total miles for me, not to shabby for 3 1/2 days and the first time i left for more than a day ride. I went to take a pic of the Trip meter but it rolled over so.. oh wells

awesome! cant wait to see pix, now we can start planning for the epic ride next year :cheerleader::thumbsup:

:cheerleader: well brothers and sisters, that was a fun one! 2 days, and i only got about 4hrs off schedule. we rolled in my place a few hours ago. we have about 500 pics i need to go through. then i will start a "org hoons return from sturgis!" thread.

im beat! it was a long ride today. we hit some really good roads. i still have some road buzz. going to drink an ice cold PBR and call it a night. :thumbsup:
happy dreams yall.

:laugh: teaser pic, nothing like a road that does a 360 on its self with a bridge!:cheerleader:

Alright, Russ, still waitin on your trip write-up, you know the rules! :D

Back