Orbea bicycles ?

c10

Registered
OK I'm retiring my 23 year old GT 26" mountain bike that has a cracked seat post frame pinch. It's hard to swallow today's prices, but found this one on sale. My test ride surprised the cycle sales guy.
Only have in hi vis yellow.
What do you think?

DSC_5458.JPG

DSC_5459.JPG

It's the right color-me likey….

I ride a Specialized Hard Rock Comp Disc I brought back from Afghanistan, it is a good bike and light as heck.

Oddly enough an American Marine I worked closely with gave it to me as I was riding some POS bike around the camp and he wasn't using it and absolutely wouldn't take a penny for it as a Canadian gave it to him.

It cost me $15 to ship it home.

• Love
Reactions: c10
Is it just the picture or is the rear tire taller?
The pictures make it look that way , but they are both 27.5" tires . Miguel I ran a bicycle shop for several years after my motorcycle accident from my wheelchair . Prices then were still expensive , but rare to see 1000.00 bikes as a norm . Now in the store there were bikes from 1800 to 12,000 !
I have spent the last 6 months or so looking at Craigslist for a decent bike . Found a few , but either the price was nearly new asking or it needed tires/ repairs .
I sat on one Cannondale yesterday that was steeply discounted . It had Large tires of 3.5 " . I asked what a replacement tire ran . $90.00 bucks ! Thats on sale motorcycle tire prices .

Back