OPPPS.......

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
before you get to worried.....Im ok!!! The busa is rideable....I think. Wont know till morring.

I was running down a road I have ridden so many times before its not funny. I was tooling along hitting the corring pretty good....then BAM!!! Goin into the apex of a nice downhill 180 the rear tire hits a bit of sand and washes out from under me. You know like thay say, it happens in slow motion, there right. When the rear end washed out I could feel it goin..... I tryed the best I could to save her but to no avail. I watched her hit the pavment.....spin a 180 and slide about 30 feet to a stop on the sandy shoulder.

The only harm I have. alittle rash on the right arm and a penny size spot on the right knee.

WEAR ALL YOUR GEAR!!! I only had on my Ti max gloves, helmet, jeans, T-shirt, and boots. If I had my jacket. I wouldnt have had any rash.

As for the busa. Belive it or not shes doin pretty good. From what I can tell only things wrong are right fairing has a hole where the case is, the case has a few scapes, the bar end is ground down a little, the right mirror has a hicky, and rear peg has a little wear on it.

The HMF high mounts are ok, the tail is ok and the nose is ok. The front finder has a little spot but it did before the wreak.

all in all, Im a lucky little man. It could have been alot worse than it was.

anybody have a cooper right fairing thay would like to part with???Imagestation.com closed, link removed

Good that ur ok........
sad.gif
...sorry your ride is a little beat up. You can get it fixed.

you got that right brother..... it could have been so much worse than it is.....Im just happy I walked it off.

Sorry to hear you ride is rashed. Glad to hear your okay. As my local service guy said to me today "Any crash you can walk away from is a good one".

sorry to hear it Josh. I hope you heal up quick. I'll keep an eye out for some plastic

Glad you're ok. When you get the new side put some fairing sliders on.

Dayuuum, Glad youre ok. What is this, lay your bike down week? I think this is about 5-6 on the board in the past week or so.???

Glad you are okay! There has been quite a few of these recently. Hope the rash is over soon!

Glad you're OK.

- but I'm getting tired of reading these posts about riders who aren't wearing gear they already own. If you've got it, use it.

I cant agree with you more now DAB. only problem is I sweat like a pig on a normal day and friday was 101 with the heat index and 85% humity. So me with leather on that day.........Not a good idea. I would have died from heat stroke. But I do wish I would have had it on...I will say this...I LOVE MY GLOVES.

Back