Train down...

I guess I really havn't been around for a while!

WTF???

Glad yer OK. From you post title, I thought it was gonna be real bad. Definately sorry about Da'Train. I'm trying real harn not to meniton anything about stock cans.

And I agree with the majority, sliders helped.

Big time bummer 'Train!
Glad you're ok.
Sorry about the late post, but was searchin' the forum, saw this post and am sad to report that I did almost the exact same thing last week! Being short, taking the angled driveway/sidewalk too tight, right-side tip and BLAM-o! Man, I was swearing like a sailor. I guess we both got some scratches and a good 500+ leg press recently!
Best of luck with the repairs!
Take care.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Dayyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuummmm !!!!!!!</span>
I'm just glad your O'k Pimp but how in the hell did she slip out from under you on a concrete driveway ?

Train, that sucks! But glad you are OK! I dropped mine SUPER SLOW last winter while moving it around in the garage on the right side also. (I lost balance while walkin' beside it and it was more of a lay instead of a drop because it went down very soft..hehe)
Anyway I had no sliders and it broke my brake lever, scratched my mirror, bar end, yosh carbon can, and also scratched my R fairing up pretty bad which was very knotecable. Mine was 110% mint until then! Not even a hairline scratch! Since then, I have already replaced my R fairing.. By lookin' at the damage it done to yours compared to mine, believe me, those sliders helped ALOT!
BTW, Where did you get those sliders again?    I forget.. Do you have a link where you got them? [/QUOTE]

I can say personally from my own experiences that frame sliders will do what they are intended to do and that is <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>miniumize</span> bike damages in a tip over or a slow speed slide.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Dayyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuummmm !!!!!!!</span>
I'm just glad your O'k Pimp but how in the hell did she slip out from under you on a concrete driveway ?

Train, that sucks! But glad you are OK! I dropped mine SUPER SLOW last winter while moving it around in the garage on the right side also. (I lost balance while walkin' beside it and it was more of a lay instead of a drop because it went down very soft..hehe)
Anyway I had no sliders and it broke my brake lever, scratched my mirror, bar end, yosh carbon can, and also scratched my R fairing up pretty bad which was very knotecable. Mine was 110% mint until then! Not even a hairline scratch! Since then, I have already replaced my R fairing.. By lookin' at the damage it done to yours compared to mine, believe me, those sliders helped ALOT!
BTW, Where did you get those sliders again?    I forget.. Do you have a link where you got them?

I can say personally from my own experiences that frame sliders will do what they are intended to do and that is <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>miniumize</span> bike damages in a tip over or a slow speed slide.[/QUOTE]
Well, it was my stupid mistake that caused 'er to drop on concrete. I grabbed a little front brake in a u-turn and she didn't like that shid so she dumped me. Don't know why the fug I even touched the front brake in a turn. I knew better!!!
mad.gif

Anyway, she will be better than new shortly. You know I've got somethin' sweet in the works.
biggrin.gif

BTW, Where did you get those sliders again?    I forget.. Do you have a link where you got them?

I can say personally from my own experiences that frame sliders will do what they are intended to do and that is <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>miniumize</span> bike damages in a tip over or a slow speed slide.[/QUOTE]
By the way... Good to see yer ass postin' again pimp!
beerchug.gif

I can say personally from my own experiences that frame sliders will do what they are intended to do and that is <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>miniumize</span> bike damages in a tip over or a slow speed slide.
By the way... Good to see yer ass postin' again pimp!
beerchug.gif
[/QUOTE]
Where in the world did HE come from? Haven't seen Rhythm in many months...

Glad to see you back!
smile.gif

Just taking care of some bizznizzzz Michelle,you know what I'm talkn about.  
bowdown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wierd place to say it but...

Welcome back Rivvum! [/QUOTE]

beerchug.gif
Bact at'cha Teach.

I'm just glad to hear that our main man Train didnt sustain any injuries or any major damage.

Back