One time shirt order

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have been contacted by several members recently that wanted to buy a shirt or 12 (BABusa) but we were out of the sizes they needed. I really dont want to order any more white ones because they dont turn very quick in stock...

I was thinking of ordering the GSXR and I just need 36 shirts for the minnimum. We have been in the process of closing out all of the shirts that we have instock to try to go to a new design but money is tight.. (isnt it always)....

If anyone is intersted in this the turn around time could be as long as 3 week from the time we get enough to make the order.. If we get enough to make an order it could be as a couple of weeks to your door. I would want you guys to pay upfront and it never fails that I get the emails wanting to know what is taking so long so I want everyone to completely understand before we start this...

The shirt I was going to go after was the gsxr1300 )bike leaning over) so if you are interested in this just post here and how many and we will worry about the actual order later..

Cap

Hey cap could we do maybe a red or grey colored shirt? I already have plenty of black ones and White is not a good color for me(I get them too dirty). If this is possible let me know and I could be in for 4 or 5.

Dang it! If they were Busa's running a straight line, or launching at the strip, I would order a couple!

Oh well, if they come in red or grey, I am in for a XXL anyway!

By the way...do you have any of the old style white ones in XXL? If so, PM me, cause I want another one of those too!

I definately would be interested in a couple, Cap.
thumbs-up.gif

Ahhh, why not... I could use a couple of white Hayabusa t-shirts to clean my chain with.
laugh.gif

And before folks start throwin' used Suzuki oil filters at me for that comment, I'm proudly wearing an h.org shirt right now. I own five or six .org shirts and only one 10r.net shirt... so there!
tounge.gif

CPT, I'm in for 3 XXL

All Blk with bike lean image

1 long sleeve

2 short sleeve

<!--EDIT|Flyasbusa1
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137743414 -->

I was looking for 12 all 2XL

style 1....2 long sleeve  2 short sleeve
style 2....      "                   "
style 3....      "                   "

Let me know when you need the dough
wink.gif

If we can get 36 of each style we are OK... It doesnt matter if its long sleeve or short sleeve as long as the image is the same..

Black w/bike leaning 1 xxl and 1 med.

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137737389 -->

Put me in for 1 medium and 1 XL (long sleeve both)
black with bike leaning over (style 1)

<!--EDIT|PandaNin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137735834 -->

You guys need to tell me what style you are wanting when putting numbers up.

White
Black
Black w/ bike leaning over

I'm in for 2 short sleeve XL's. Black or white....don't really care.

Back