Omega, finally bought my Seamaster

Aside from making me look even more distinguished than I already am, it gets me into some of the nicest clubs around here without protest from the door staff. The integrated laser slices through concrete walls and bank vaults. Finally, the hidden bat hook allows me to make a quick escape. ???

Thats the good stuff right there:laugh:

Some great looking watches and even though I have never wore a watch I would like to have one really nice watch. Just so I can say I have one. :laugh:

Oh yeah, I have a Tissot PR50 Chronograph I forgot about. :laugh:

Maybe someday I'll have collected enough $250-$300 watches that I could have bought a Breitling Navitimer instead. :laugh:

Tissot-PR-50-Chronograph-T34-1-488-32.jpg

I dig that. I own a few Seiko kinetics, had the first one bought for me as a gift the first year they came out and been hooked ever since.
Would really like a TAG-Heuer one day.

I dig that. I own a few Seiko kinetics, had the first one bought for me as a gift the first year they came out and been hooked ever since.
Would really like a TAG-Heuer one day.

I looked at the TAG-Heuer Carrera series the same day I got this Omega. The two shops are directly across from each other at the entrance to the Dubai Mall. Admittedly, the Carrera was very nice but the price was over my comfort zone and I was fairly set on an Omega. Maybe next time..

I need to study up on watches, Very interesting. If you guys got me started on something expensive.... Thanks alot:moon:

I've always wanted a Seiko Kinetic. Maybe that'll be the next $300 watch for my collection. :laugh:

Back