Omega, finally bought my Seamaster

Projekt

Registered
Yahoo!
I finally bought an Omega Seamaster.. Like this one300 M Diver Chronometer :cheerleader:

I have been thinking about buying one for around 5 years or more. The opportunity to pick one up yesterday at the Omega store in the Dubai Mall was too good to pass up. Got to treat yourself once in a while. It is a small expense compared to some other watches I held in my hand one of which cost over 20,000 dollars. I walked into the Luminor shop afterwards and saw the Paneira which is next on the list.

Last edited:
So does it have any special features other than telling time and looking expensive?

Aside from making me look even more distinguished than I already am, it gets me into some of the nicest clubs around here without protest from the door staff. The integrated laser slices through concrete walls and bank vaults. Finally, the hidden bat hook allows me to make a quick escape. ???

:thumbsup: Got any pics of Dubai? Amazing place, or at least it looks like it on TV

Unfortunately, I haven't shot many pics because I am not carrying my big Nikon D100. Instead, I have my little pocket sized Nikon and only made it to the Burj Al Arab (sail shaped hotel) this morning. I will try to go on a sightseeing bus later for more shots.

Welcome to the Omega family. A have had a Speed Master in Stainless Steel for several years. It's my favorite. :beerchug:

Welcome to the Omega family. A have had a Speed Master in Stainless Steel for several years. It's my favorite. :beerchug:

To be honest, I had the Speedmaster in mind when I went to the shop. Tried it on and the classic bold style of the Seamaster won me over. It just looks better on my wrist.

This is my baby: Speed Master Day-Date

32213000.gif

Very nice. I have a watch fetish, but can't yet justify financing it. I have a nice, though more budget friendly Titan and a Citizen Skyhawk.

We bought my father in law a Rolex for a 50th anniversary gift. That was probably the scariest purchase I've ever made. I think there are 10,000 fake ones for every real one that is produced.

Very nice. I have a watch fetish, but can't yet justify financing it. I have a nice, though more budget friendly Titan and a Citizen Skyhawk.

We bought my father in law a Rolex for a 50th anniversary gift. That was probably the scariest purchase I've ever made. I think there are 10,000 fake ones for every real one that is produced.

Thanks.. I think the fact that there are a lot of counterfeits out there is why I waited to actually pick one up at an Omega store.

My $30 cheapo does me just fine; I would lose or break a nice watch within 5 minutes of putting it on.

Aside from making me look even more distinguished than I already am, it gets me into some of the nicest clubs around here without protest from the door staff. The integrated laser slices through concrete walls and bank vaults. Finally, the hidden bat hook allows me to make a quick escape. ???

Ridiculous

Cool

Back