Old People Driving

inthexring

Registered
Well Yesterday I am at work. I work at a place where older people or retired people go. Since it is a retirement system for the state. So I get this call at my desk. Some old guy just totally ran into my Hayabusa and sent it crashing into the harsh concrete. What the hell is going on I am thinking. This is something I didn't even do, I braved the rush traffic of people cutting me off and dodging debris in the road to make it to work safe and sound. Park way up in my spot. I am also on the end so there is a curb protecting me on one side. Well this guy backs straight out from the other side into my spot and plows it down. I try to be calm and hold everything in but I felt my blood pressure go up and I had a head ache all day. Well after taking it back to the dealer to replace a few things it is going to cost $2109.06 to get it back into shape. It really isn't that bad, but a big price tag anyway. Try to guard your bike, you never know who will be driving. Here are some photos.

bar_end.jpg

Just a little tiny scrath here....Boy a good day to have had sliders, that would have helped...I will get some soon...In case I drop it. That God the guy had insurance

front_fender.jpg

damn that sux at least it aint your fault though i dropped my rear hump the other day at wal mart it bounced like 6 times before it finnaly stopped i was actin a fool cause now its scuffed and chipped all to hell

Sorry about your bike.
sad.gif

Just make sure it is fixed exactly like you want it before you take posession of it from the dealership. Take the extra 10 minutes to go over EVERY inch of the bike.

Good luck
beerchug.gif

Sorry to hear about that...I park on the street here at work and spend all damn day running to the windows to see if my Busa's still upright...I'm waiting to see it laying over from someone backing in to it...

Glad it'll be fixed soon enough...just cosmetic...
smile.gif

Maybe we need a special parking cage that can go around it for protection or park somewhere where the big vehicles can't get to them.. Like parking between cement barriers so the bike can get in but nothing bigger than bikes.

Back