Sucks Getting Old!

If i knew i was going to live this long...I would have taken better care of myself
sad.gif
AMEN !!! We all say that don't we! Strtching before and after the two 20 Year olds and you'll be on the pro circuit in no time. Lol!

51...feel 51..i'm dealing with it...yes stretching is the key...
Busa makes me feel good...put 8,000 on it this summer. started it yesterday..warmed it good then blipped the trottle.
"WOW"...is an understatement..

i bought an art book about ww2 warbirds for my dad for christmas ,(he flew corsairs and hellcats in the pacific)
the book was paintings depicting ww2 aces and their planes in different modes and settings.
there was a british ace who was a test pilot before the battle of britain ,crashed and lost both legs. he came back from it and i think he had 17 kills reported.
when im feeling old and decrepit sometimes, and bitchin about pain,i try to think about people like these ,who have come back from far worse than i ever imagined and excelled.
doesnt help with that get out of bed thing much tho..

Just a recommendation here.. It takes dicipline but we all should do as I do every morning.

1 iron
1 magnesium
1 calcium
1 b complex
1 b6
1 b12
1 c
1 asprin
1 folic acid
1 golden seal root
1 vallerian root
1 ginsing
1 a
1 e
1 multi vitamin /w minerals

Yes it is a handful but you will feel the difference in 5 days guarenteed. Sure I still have this pain and that ache but my energy level is such that I overcome all adversities.

42 years I have been bouncing around and have slowed a bit I guess, like paddling my surfboard, bicycling ... I just dont do them as much as before. But either I didnt see it sneak up on me or I havent experienced this "old" thing yet... no whiners here yet!
biggrin.gif

Well my back is still bothering me...I can definately see a difference in recovery time!

But who cares right.

Just a recommendation here.. It takes dicipline but we all should do as I do every morning.

1 iron
1 magnesium
1 calcium
1 b complex
1 b6
1 b12
1 c
1 asprin
1 folic acid
1 golden seal root
1 vallerian root
1 ginsing
1 a
1 e
1 multi vitamin /w minerals

Yes it is a handful but you will feel the difference in 5 days guarenteed. Sure I still have this pain and that ache but my energy level is such that I overcome all adversities.
Kerberos,

If I can't get those in one pill I'll never try...I'll bet you have a pill dispenser that's the size of a shoe box...
smile.gif

Back