America's Most Wanted oRg Style

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so here's the story and I recommend passing this info along to anyone working at or in a dealership!

<span style='color:blue'>CLICK ME TO READ THE STORY</span>

Police: Men used stolen NFL IDs to buy motorcycles
BY RON SYLVESTER
The Wichita Eagle
Two men used the stolen identities of former professional football players to obtain expensive motorcycles in the Wichita area, police said this morning during a news briefing.

The men are traveling together, and authorities suspect may be involved in other identity theft cases involving present and past players from the National Football League.

Each man walked into motorcycle dealers in Park City and Wichita and signed loans using false identification bearing the names of Dexter Coakley, a free agent who most recently played with the St. Louis Rams in 2006, and retired Dallas Cowboys player Gary Sayre, who now owns a car dealership in that city. Coakley also had played for the Cowboys when he entered the league in 1997.

"They provided sufficient identification to qualify for a sign-and-ride type of loan," Capt. Darrell Haynes of the Wichita Police Department said. "So they were allowed to ride off with the motorcycles."

The suspects are both described as white males. One is 30 to 35 years old, 6 feet tall, 200 pounds. The other is in his 40s, 5 feet 5 inches tall and 180 pounds, with blond hair, a goatee and a rose tattoo on his left hand.

Anyone with information on the men is asked to call Wichita police at 316-268-4336, Park City police at 316-744-2011, or the CrimeStoppers tip line at 316-267-2111.

I say shoot them.
guns.gif
firedevil.gif

"not sure officer, he was getting ready to ride this bike and it shot right out in front of that truck"....

Did they procure 08 Hayabusas ?

I certainly don't want to say they bought them.

Hey, I don't know anything about NFL players! Still, I would've looked him up on line just to be sure.

--Wag--

You can't be serious? Somebody pulled this off? I guess I need to go down to Wichita and get me a new bike. Who should I proclaim to be? I know I'll be Hugh Hefner!
laugh.gif

It was a custom big dog and a Harley v-rod from 2 different dealers by 2 different people but they are suspected of being connected right now.

wow i have swampland i could sell to this dealership i bet,,,,,,5'-5" tall football player, must have been Spud Webb, lol

Back