Old or new?

Right now I have 6000 miles on it....also I should have pointed out that although It seems the single sided exhausts are more popular, I really like the symetrical look of dual exhausts. Performance wise...I would love to do the Texas mile and break 200....maybe some drag racing....

Get a Brocks exhaust, and map. They make single and dual exhausts and make GOOD power. They look great and sound even better. As for going with a gen 1 or 2 that would be your choice. There are many changes between the two, but if I was in your situation I would keep the gen 1 and mod it. Good luck with your decision.

Well ya'll....I have a dilemma. Have an 06' bone stock busa, and dont know whether to mod it out? or buy a Gen II.

My mod question is this.....money is no object. For looks and performance...which exhaust is best? Slip ons or full systems? Have been searching and reviewing...thanks for any and all input.
A Turbo with a dump pipe!:laugh:

if $ is no object...buy the bugatti mod..its where you drive a buggati and tow the busa:laugh:

IMO...the two best mods you can do for performance on the busa is a full titanium pipe...either single sided or dual..and the BST wheels..these two mods will eat a big hole in the bank account and have been known to cause lose of E-ticket bedroom pass for up to a month...:laugh: but she'll come back to you...eventually:whistle:2hip

Back