Yoshimura R-77 Fiber Dual's + Black Friday Sales

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Does the sponsors or any online sources usually have Black Friday Sales? Looking at buying some Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Fiber Dual Slip-On Exhaust System for my new Gen II. Currently looking at Amazon and thought... better check the ORGSTERS first.

Does the sponsors or any online sources usually have Black Friday Sales? Looking at buying some Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Fiber Dual Slip-On Exhaust System for my new Gen II. Currently looking at Amazon and thought... better check the ORGSTERS first.
Not sure, you might want to check out Two Brothers and see what they offer

If your state side then you might get better deal from 2 brothers. I have their silver series carbon fibre sound mean cost me here New Zealand $1499

My silver series

20161124_150631.jpg

20161124_150611.jpg

They look real good with the black bike. My black frame and blue bike will go well with Carbon Fiber as well. Thanks much and Happy Thanksgiving.

Revzilla got my money today. Called because there was no Black Friday sale on the Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Signature Series Slip On. They were nice to give a discount so I rolled with that. Should see them about next Wednesday! Tobin/New Edge Seat was shipped to Lee a few days ago so that should be back shortly after the exhaust.

Revzilla got my money today. Called because there was no Black Friday sale on the Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Signature Series Slip On. They were nice to give a discount so I rolled with that. Should see them about next Wednesday! Tobin/New Edge Seat was shipped to Lee a few days ago so that should be back shortly after the exhaust.
Good to hear. if you speak to them ask for Chris tell him Mike (New Zealand ), zero gravity screen says hi and will look for more race video's

Back