If $ Money $ was no object...

Hayabusa2005

Registered
Would like some input...if money was no object:

1. What is the best full exhaust system on the market for the Hayabusa (for performance and best hp increase)?

2. What is the best 150 link chain available (lightweight)?

3. What is the best extension to stretch a bike 5.5" ?

I have a 2005 Busa and I was thinking of getting the Brocks Alien Full Exhaust System. Also, looking at the EK chains 530ZZZ. Any input?

Are extensions on ebay just as good as any other extension or should I be looking at a particular brand?

I am getting ready to put about $1500.00 into my bike and would like some expert opinions on here! Thanks in advance..

If money was no object, a TURBO. :poke:

FYI: You're going to need more than $1500 to do what you want.

You'll need the exhaust, extensions, chain, extended chain guard. Once stretched, you'll likely want to lower the back, so you'll need lowering links, then you'll want to lower the front, so you'll need spacers or a new triple.

Actually, I think some has missed my question:

If money was no object, what would the best 1) full exhaust system available be, 2) Best chain, 3) best extensions?

Obviously, turbo would be great but I am only looking at the above 3 things for right now...especially the exhaust.

Here is what I have been looking at: Brocks Alien Full Exhaust (1000.00), Extensions (200-300), and EK Chain (150.00). Would there be a better exhaust than Brocks

once you stretch it you're also probably going to have to upgrade your rear suspension, unless you're one of those under 160 lb. guys.

For your question...I LOVE the way the Alien Head looks (on a stretched Busa), and you can't beat the sound !! As for #'s I think there are a couple that could give you higher hp, but I think it's only a small difference. You could do a search, because there have been topics on this ? Off the top of my head I THINK it was (not in any order) TiForce, Tsukigi, and HMF dual mounts

Last edited:
For best hp and money is no object contact Ricardo at their West Sussex location. Discuss with them your exact needs. I would suggest something made from Inconel (probably 800H). Partner the exhaust system with a good plasma coating that Zertec can perform. Let me know if you need the contact information for either one.

Best chain would be determined also on your exact requirements. Yes, EK is a well established chain company.

As for best extension, if money is no object why would you get extensions. A custom built swing arm would be best. Again your exact requirements would be needed to determine what is best.

btw, fleebay isn't the predominate source for the best with limitless budget.

Now back to reality... Tell us more about waht your exact needs are. Do you race? Is it 1/4 mile, road race, or LSR? Since you're talking about extensions my assumption is probabaly 1/4 mile drag racing. For a dedicated drag race bike a sidewinder system is prefered. For this application I would suggest looking at Brock's new TiWinder system.

Sorry I just noticed the 1500 total budget. I would suggest on of Brock's full systems which will also provide you powercommander maps and tech support. Get the exhaust and a Power commander. Since your budget is small you may want to see if someone is selling a used PC.

Check on a package deal for extension & chain. As for the brake line you should be able to just flip the banjo so that your current brake line will be long enough.

You're going to have to do some real looking aruond to accomplish a full exhaust system, extensions and chain for under 1500.

If money was no object

Exhaust: Ti-Force or DEET
Have a cheater arm done and powdered coated or a Mac arm
EK ZZZ for the street or DR2 for the strip.. :bowdown:

ZZZ best chain you can get.
Sound like a drag racer so Brocks sidewinder exhaust would be good.
Possibly a Canadian Mike underbraced swingarm.

Call Johnny Cheese & ask him - he is the MAN. 512-767-4273.

I can vouch for the Brock's full Alien-Head exhaust. I don't know if that would be the best choice if you just have money to burn but it's a beast. When you combine the functionality with the look of it then I think it's tough to beat.

If you're on a $1,500 budget then the exhaust will chew up the bulk of that. The exhaust will allow you to pass more air out so opening up the front end with an airbox mod, filter, pair valve mod, dyno...etc with eat up the rest of the budget plus some.

Actually, I think some has missed my question:

If money was no object, what would the best 1) full exhaust system available be, 2) Best chain, 3) best extensions?

Obviously, turbo would be great but I am only looking at the above 3 things for right now...especially the exhaust.

Here is what I have been looking at: Brocks Alien Full Exhaust (1000.00), Extensions (200-300), and EK Chain (150.00). Would there be a better exhaust than Brocks

PCIII around $300 I likey Brocks :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
don't know about 2 and 3 but for the exhaust, if $$$$ was no object. K-factory's Diablo-Opium, Ive been lusting over this exhaust for 1 1/2 years.

Attachments

• Diablo-Opium.bmp
    314.1 KB · Views: 369
I am just debating on how I will spend money...I have about 1500.00 to spend over the next 30 days and about another $1500 to spend the following 30 days. $3000.00 total. I really like the Brocks Alien exhaust but I am worried it will be pretty loud, so I am also looking at TiForce. My main goal is not loudness, but increase in horsepower and torque. I can get brocks for 1050.00 and a PC for 250.00 but will it be too loud?

Back