If $ Money $ was no object...

don't know about 2 and 3 but for the exhaust, if $$$$ was no object. K-factory's Diablo-Opium, Ive been lusting over this exhaust for 1 1/2 years.

$3500!!!! Thats Cazy, if you haave a Diablo Exhaust I think theres a good chance its on the Busa Parked next the Diablo that Lamborghini made haha

I guess I am just trying to figure out what exhaust will give me the most hp performance gain for the buck...and not sure if the Brocks Alien would be too loud?

I am just debating on how I will spend money...I have about 1500.00 to spend over the next 30 days and about another $1500 to spend the following 30 days. $3000.00 total. I really like the Brocks Alien exhaust but I am worried it will be pretty loud, so I am also looking at TiForce. My main goal is not loudness, but increase in horsepower and torque. I can get brocks for 1050.00 and a PC for 250.00 but will it be too loud?

Umm...YES! :laugh: It's LOUD

Money is an object, but I just wanted to see what the best exhaust would be...even if I gas to spend 1500 on exhaust. How much louder is an alien than stock or than let's say a two brothers? I recently drove a cbr 1000 with two brothers can and it was loud.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok..money is an important. What would the best performing exhaust system be..most bang for the buck. I can spend up to 1500.00 for PC and Full exhaust.

People with extensions will probably tell me I'm a bad person but wouldn't it be a better idea to park the leftover money (after PC and exhaust) and save for a custom swingarm? Then you can have strength, looks and 0-6" versatility. I don't mean to put down extensions (don't know much about em)....just throwin it out there. Raydog

P1010341.JPG

Bang for the buck would still be Brock's systems since you get great customer service, maps, tech info, quality, etc.
To get the most gain from a full exhaust system (whichever you end up choosing) you'll want to get a power commander to tune for best power.

Ok..money is an important. What would the best performing exhaust system be..most bang for the buck. I can spend up to 1500.00 for PC and Full exhaust.

If money was no object

Exhaust: Ti-Force or DEET
Have a cheater arm done and powdered coated or a Mac arm
EK ZZZ for the street or DR2 for the strip.. :bowdown:

HERE YOU GO !!!! This is the guy I would listen to !!! He could probably get you whatever you wanted also. (he's got a VERY NICE shop !!! HPC)

I am just debating on how I will spend money...I have about 1500.00 to spend over the next 30 days and about another $1500 to spend the following 30 days. $3000.00 total. I really like the Brocks Alien exhaust but I am worried it will be pretty loud, so I am also looking at TiForce. My main goal is not loudness, but increase in horsepower and torque. I can get brocks for 1050.00 and a PC for 250.00 but will it be too loud?

Well lets just say quiet WON'T come to mind !!! I like the way they sound, a little loud at cruising speed, but over 6,000 rpm, it's a screeming Monster !!

as I said above, talk to Greg (GPW), he knows what he's talking about, has a shop, and is a sponser !!

I am probably am late with this post but here is my 2cents. I have the alien head exhaust and the sound is INCREDIBLE. (It's loud) I had D&D on my 04 and the Alien Head will blow them away with the deep sound. I also have extensions from ATC (not installed yet) But the kit come with extensions, chain and Brake line. Most people would tell you to get a power comander, but I just the o2 plug from brocks, works well for me.
1) Brocks Alien Head Exhaust
2) ATC extensions kit
3) Power Commander(I don't have one)
I hope this helps

Back