Okay what about strait pipes?

///M+Busa

Registered
Who has pics or better yet sound files of a Busa with strait pipes? I’m just exploring all options. I want the Yoshi RS3’s, but my NUMBER 1 priority for my exhaust is SOUND I want deep and LOUD! Performance gains are a distant second. What are my options?

Buy either a Two Brother or a D & D. You'll probably need the D&D since they're the loudest ! Me, I like quite, so I don't attract the attention of unwanted revenue agents
tounge.gif

You want the D&D pipes. If they are not loud enough for you, buy a Harley!
SHOCKED.gif

Someone recently had a video of cut midpipes. I believe it was BBK Blackbirdkiller. Probably March.

Ut oh....

Me thinks that dadofthree is going to be doing another SEARCH!!!!!

Hey, that was me on my old Busa.
smile.gif
10,000 rpms in 1st gear on the highway in that video.
smile.gif
Might I suggest the brocks street megaphone as well. It has one of the nastiest sounds from behind the bike. Sounds pretty good from the rider's seat, but from behind the bike it is wicked.

smile.gif

alot of people are rockin those 2 pipes that come out just behind your foot pegs, they sound real good,(slipons I think)

Brocks street megaphone !!!!!!!!!!

While we're talkin exhaust, how about a center high mount system? Anyone know if someone makes one for the Busa?

I am waiting fro my Hindle Megacone to finish being PC'd black. If I ever get it I'll let ya' know. Maybe next week I hear...

Back