Blue tooth, who’s got em and what brands do you like.

lil charlie

Registered
I’m looking to add blue tooth to my new helmet, haven’t picked a helmet yet but I defiantly want to add blue tooth to it. So let me know what you have and what you like and dislike about it. Would you buy the same one again? How well does it work at 60mph? I used to say how much I love not being able to have anyone bother me while on my bike but I also would like to be able to call my wife or listen to some tunes.

i have a motoboss bluetooth helmet and i love it, i was able to listen to music and check in with mz boss lady, but like i said i love it

Not sure what brand I got. I got it from target and it uses 1 AAA battery. I have had the same battery in it for 2 years now without changing it with alot of talk time in there (I have to use bluetooth on base when driving). No lie. Its a tiny bit thicker than your other bluetooths but i didnt want the built in rechargeable battery.

The bluetooth is in my truck off base now cause Im riding the bike but when i find out what it is ill let you know

Back