What are my options for exhausts?

This might be a wee bit off topic but lets say i go for the full yoshi R22 system then where does the powercommander usb come in? i mean what does it do?
Basically a power commander is going to adjust your air to fuel ration to increase your performance to it's max. Since you added a higher flow exhaust your maixture will now require more fuel to compensate. The power commander will adjust your fuel curve either by downloading a map from powercommanders website or you can take your bike to a Dyno tuner and he can make you a custom map. That will run ya a few $$$ though. But if you are gonna run a full system to reach peak performance you will need a PC.

i have a dual highmount full system hmf for sale 600 for the set let me know
Are these listed in the for sale forum? I would like to see a Pic. picked up those R22's b/c I like duals & I'm not much of a racer (too much debt to get sick or have accident) so I saw no need to spend the extra $$$$$ for the HMF high mount system. But if I could get a good deal on some that's different. I do like that look & still Duals!!!!

Back