okay okay okay.... What up gang

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Been really busy around the house and work lately... Been online a little checking in on things but not a lot on the forum posting..

Everyone doing okay this summer? Anything really good going on? I haven't seen a single member in months. I haven't seen uncle Steve in at least 9 months! whats wrong with that?

cap

Well, I'm a disgruntled BMW RT owner on the BMW stop ride. Still waiting on the BMW buy out plan. We've got a trip out west planned this year and we still owe you guys a visit...that's it for us.

Oh the humanity a BMW ride, say it isnt so!

You can still come out, most of the severe weather is over now :)

All good for the most part in the great state Of Florida, gearing up for summer travelers and later the influx of Europeans. Busier than last year due to everyone else's horrible winter and Sales #'s are proving that. Costs have been trimmed to remove excesses to increase the profitability without hurting employee income. Vacations, maintenance projects, and R & D will keep us busy till October when the snowbirds start to return. On a sad and concerning note...
The fresh water releases have begun from lake Okeechobee and we are already seeing the bacterial growth and discoloration of the usually pristine blue-green water. This really hurt business/tourism in the area last year and it looks like the bag of empty promises from our Gov. Rick Scott stating the releases would be considerably less were all a bunch of BS.....We shall see....
I being the opportunist have a plan to protect the future of the family...stay tuned. Have a great and happy/safe summer ya'll...:beerchug: Happy 4th :usa:

Been installing (the hard way) all those computers we bought with that DELL Symbol on them :)

Summer break is in full swing at our house; Omar's kids are here for part of their summer break. We're still knee deep in finishing the upstairs in the new house, so the kids are still being shuffled around as my kids come and go between our house and their Dad's house :laugh: At least we have extra help with 5 kids around! :thumbsup:

We're so ready for the upstairs to be done! When complete, our new home will have 6 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, huge gaming/entertainment room for the kids, a room dedicated to Foosball and a pool table. There will be enough XBOX's and televisions to host a Call of Duty tournament, a movie projector, and we still have enough cats for everyone...even better than that - we'll have enough room to host a meet and greet one day, for the Busa family, hopefully. That's something I'd like to do anyway...we'll see :)

Got married again and am working to much between both my jobs, managed to narrowly escape a third back surgery but only because at this point the doc says I have a "Failed Back" what ever the heck that means. In the interim they have me on more pain meds and now these anti seizure meds as well...All kinds of fun going on in KC...

Got married again and am working to much between both my jobs, managed to narrowly escape a third back surgery but only because at this point the doc says I have a "Failed Back" what ever the heck that means. In the interim they have me on more pain meds and now these anti seizure meds as well...All kinds of fun going on in KC...

:) on the marriage!! Congrats!!

:( Boo on the back issues...and why are you on anti-seizure meds? I'm on 'em too, for migraine prevention...starting to hate the side-effects :banghead:

Hey Cap... Just posted something in the Suggestions thread... Might be an idea to bring people into the ORG for more than just web-surfing. Check it out when you have a chance.

(I'd love to hear everyone's feedback on it as well... If more of us are backing the idea it will be harder to say "No" to. :hijack:)

I am having a fantastic summer. Working all the time but business is good so at least I am making some $$$ for my 60 hours a week. Went to the Eureka Springs meet and greet which was my first Org event ever and had a wonderful time. Family is doing well and we are all looking forward to a long weekend and getting out of town for the 4th of July.

Loving life up in Vermont!

It was almost 90 today and the locals were struggling. :laugh:

I work and work and work and work but in between for a few short days we went to Disney and I took a selfie........

21731554-CD31-424F-B477-75F7682538BB.jpg

Miss y'all.

Currently healing, working too.
Good to see everyone is doing well.
Blanca, I am currently Busaless also but not for long!

Well, transitioning to a new career as a financial planner with Prudential. Just hooked up with ACN as an IBO. The future looks bright.

Bought a 67 El Camino to flip and brought it to the border to be painted and upholstered at a shop in Playas de Tijuana. The guy is from Watsonville and does American Standard type work.

Called BUBBA a few days ago and left a voicemail. The fella had said we should meet when I come through town (LA Westminster) but I can never reach the good man. I guess I'm going to fail again this time because my father is waiting for me in San Jose..

SMH.

been riding as much as I can. taken a few short 800mi trips around Wyoming.
I worked for a little bit. almost have all my debts paid off , besides school loans and the house of course. ill be paying on those 2 debts until I retire at the ripe old age of 90.
the indian moved out of my back yard across the street to my neighbors. he is now happy in the shade of a cottonwood tree. its nice having no roommates anymore.

my wife has been busy with the university moving on campus at casper college, and the lady shriners booth at the fair.

my boy has been enjoying the summer. playing video games and poppin off fireworks, riding bikes and swimming. gonna take him camping later this week.

I have been staring at a Dnepr sidecar sitting next to my Harley for a few months now. I think its time to put the two together.

Mostly just loving summer. warm nights, the smell of bbq, the taste of a cold beer on a hot day, the wind in my hair, and the sun shining on my face.

Back