Okay team... Time for phase II

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
When we made the move to the new forum software we had a vision. For the most part I think that we have resolved the vast majority of problems that folks were having. We still have an issue here and there with a few individuals and their configurations. We added a new home page when we made the move but we have left the old main page online until tonight. Now if you go to Hayabusa News - Hayabusa.oRg News you will see Hayabusa News - Hayabusa.oRg News as the default org page... If you look on that page you will see we have a few small links at the top that are catagories, News, Sponsors, Safety and more. We will be adding articles in these sections each week and the plan is that in the long run there will be a lot of good information in one area...

Now as with everything we have built on the site you guys have a role in this. I need you to tell me if there are threads that are out there that you think qualify for an article to be made. We can take a thread and promote it where it becomes and article but we will need to clean it up just a little to make the content standardized. Are you a good writer? Do you have a story, maybe a trip or something that you would like to add to the new section, let me know and let's see what we can do to get your article posted.... We want to have a place that all the great mods and bike builds can be kept neat and clean for many people to see for years to come...

Anyone have any ideas?

Cap

Last edited:
I never go to the home page , straight to the forums or new posts . It looks good though.

Back