Ok, let's see yer chicken strips...

Damn Cecil, why is your exhaust can so dinged up?
rock.gif
smile.gif
Launching with it lowered... Canister hits the nut on the swingarm.

...and occassionally riding it off-road...
blush.gif

I don't have chicken strips, I have the full chicken. The guy at the bike shop asked me a month ago, "When are you going to start using up the rest of your tires?" Bleah.

Y'all are frickin' nuts.

(How do I learn to do that?!) ;-)

--Wag--

I'm such a wimp
laugh.gif

My strips are only about a 1/4" wide, but I get nowhere near the melting point like y'all do. I'll take a couple of pics tonight and post 'em up. I'll even get the Electra-Glide's strips.
wink.gif

Here are my pics.....
not as awesome as others but it's all good....
smile.gif

right side

<!--EDIT|04busaVA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102464159 -->

ChickenStripsRight.JPG

sry got pic happy... the full view... stock tires w/ 13K+
I finally got my new tires just haven't put them on yet...

<!--EDIT|04busaVA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102464435 -->

ChickenStrips.JPG

I'm such a wimp
laugh.gif

My strips are only about a 1/4" wide, but I get nowhere near the melting point like y'all do. I'll take a couple of pics tonight and post 'em up. I'll even get the Electra-Glide's strips.
wink.gif
I didn't lie....honest. I didn't get home from work until 10pm, so the pics will have to wait until tomorrow.
sad.gif

Okay, here are mine
biggrin.gif

This is the rear tire on the Busa. As you can see, I'm just starting to push it further over, but then again, this is Wisconsin and the twisties are over an hour away from me.

...and, YES, I know I need to clean my bikes
laugh.gif

Chicken_Strips_002.jpg

Now, here's the Electra-Glide's rear tire. Believe it or not, there aren't any strips. That must be why the wife jabbs me in the ribs while we're riding. Not too bad for an 800 pound touring bike.
laugh.gif

Chicken_Strips_004.jpg

Here's one from the other side. It's hard to get a pic of the rear tire due to the saddle bags. At least you can tell it is a H-D in this pic. I've got all winter to get the bikes cleaned up, so I'm not in too big of a hurry.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102739413 -->

Chicken_Strips_003.jpg

Back