OK, let's see what you got for Christmas!

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I didn't get anything yet. Trying to decide between removable hard luggage and Brembo calipers.

All kinds of cool stuff to include a gaming laptop and a dutch oven. Also went to a Cirque du Soliel show (our 13th) last Friday. Been a good holiday so far :)

Came with a wreath and doubles as a birthday gift as well!
Merry Christmas Orgsters!

IMG_6042.jpg

calls, texts, pm's, and FB messages from a bunch of the best friends on Earth...would rather have that than anything else i know :beerchug:

Stinky stuff, socks, new MP3 player to replace the one that exited my person in an aggressive run. :thumbsup:

In order for my daughter to have more, my wife and I normally 're-gift' some stuff we already bought for ourselves..

So now I don't have to feel guilty about that Eotech :)

My wife made me have a great Christmas. A few cloths (Jeans, Shirts, & sweaters) A few boxes of candy and a new Galaxy S III 4G phone :cheerleader: Man I love her :love:

Long Sleeve Barrett Shirt, spacers for my mirrors on the bike, SOA shirt, seeing the busa family down south and having awesome visitors from up north. :thumbsup:

getting to say hi to everyone on the org. "HI"

Normally just hang out with the extended family and watch the kids go crazy....but they all caught me off guard this year!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

New in box iPad 2. She would've got me the newer one but I just do Internet with it only for forums & that's what I said I would get myself income tax time. She loves me

The joy and pleasure of seeing my 9 year old almost explode with excitement! The wife strut her tail feathers when she opened up the Coach box and cooking for 12 friends and family!

and a gopro3...:thumbsup:

As some of you have already seen, my wife got me a 2012 hayabusa, some clothes, wallet, m&ms dispenser, m&ms stress reliver ball.

image.jpg

We got our gifts last week.... but today our gift was enjoying the love of our family and friends! Really means a lot to the wife and I to have a great dinner with lots of love,:rofl:,and:beerchug:!

Back