Oh yeah. That's right you Yamaha punks.

I was just watching that little 3 minute bit and I was like, "Wow, I can't believe they're advocating this". But I thought it was pretty hilarious when his buddy drives by and hits his kill switch. That's amazingly dangerous but looks like an awesome prank to pull.

the trail braking is as always....awesome.

Naw, we are weird here, we like all bikes for what they are good at. Lots of bikes such as the R1 handle the corners better than the Busa, Cbr's Gixer, etc.... Got some bikes that are better tour bikes, got bikes like the Hardleys that are good at stinking up the road and decorating the side of the road since they break down all the time :whistle:

The R1 can handle tighter curves because of it's shorter wheelbase; however, the Hayabusa will beat the R1 and it's ilk on the sweepers

The R1 can handle tighter curves because of it's shorter wheelbase; however, the Hayabusa will beat the R1 and it's ilk on the sweepers

Well, maybe most of the time.....but not always.......this r-1 couldn't get around me......

MF1A0203.JPG

Last edited:
I would love to. What's it called and where can I find it?
Sorry for seeming confrontational, I just thought, with this being a Busa forum, that it would fit nicely into the niche. It appears I was incorrect.

Your fine. We like MOST bikes here.:laugh: Well okay even Harleys:laugh:

figures I can not find the full length that has not been sliced and diced... sure someone knows where it is... they had the BlackBird, ZedX, R1 and Busa traveling to the south of france... was a neat show... a lot of stuff you would never do in the states for sure..

I used to have this video.
They said the Black Bird did awsome wheelies, but wasn't fast enough, so they dropped it out of the test.
Then they lowsided the ZX12 in the snow.hahah

- Harley Biker Wrecks as Slow Mini-Van Occupants Laugh[/url] you all seen this one? dude just disappears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back