A cool "What Motorcycle Is Right For You" test.

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Because here's what bike it spit out for me. LOL!!!

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 7 moxie, 6 zeal, and 4 pomp!
You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

Guess it's back to liter class for me whenever my busa dies. LOL!!!

See what bike suits you best...just for fun...take the test...

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17525870837436152068

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

883 Sportster
mad.gif
rock.gif
............Time to go take the test again and answer the questions the wrong way.

ducati monster, i like that bike!
cool.gif

this is what it said;

Ducati Monster
You scored 3 moxie, 4 zeal, and 7 pomp!  
You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.
Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135541802 -->

I have never been so insulted in all my 60 years!!! A Harley 883 Sportster, indeed!!
I wonder how I'll be able to keep up with a "fast vehicle" that flies by me on the freeway on that POS??

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 8 moxie, 7 zeal, and 4 pomp!
You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

Last time this was on here I was told 600 cc sportbike...

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 7 moxie, 6 zeal, and 2 pomp!

Yamaha FJR1300
You scored 0 moxie, 7 zeal, and 3 pomp!
You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.
You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

I'm OK with that. When I have the urge to slow down some day, I'll go through a FJR or ST on the way to the Goldwing.

Yamaha FJR1300
You scored 5 moxie, 10 zeal, and 1 pomp!  
You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.
You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

Woo, yay for me!  It's a 1300, close enough to the Busa right?

Seen this one before. This is mine:

"Yamaha FJR1300
You scored 3 moxie, 8 zeal, and 0 pomp!"

Ducati 996
You scored 9 moxie, 6 zeal, and 7 pomp!
You exhibit an overexuberance in all respects that cannot be satisfied. Your attitude and ego are over the top, yet you actually have the skills to match. Its infuriating. People would hate you, but you're too damned nice. You always ride like its your last day to live, and leave bystanders vaguely aroused.
Your bike is the Ducati 996. Sex on wheels.

last time this came around i got a Yamaha FJR1300 not riding threw the winter must change ya a tad

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 6 moxie, 10 zeal, and 1 pomp!

You scored higher than 76% on moxie

You scored higher than 92% on zeal

You scored higher than 40% on pomp
laugh.gif

Back