Motorcycle Personality test

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Ducati ST4s
You scored 2 moxie, 9 zeal, and 7 pomp!

You love riding, simply for the sake of riding. On the way to work, you sometimes find yourself taking the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. Your mastery came about as a side effect from your love of the sport, although to be honest, you originally got into it because you thought a motorcycle would make you look cool.
You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as reasonably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Because you are a bit image-conscious and have a touch of ego, your bike is a Ducati. A practical Ducati, but a Ducati nonetheless.

I have to say they have their words right but the bike is way wrong

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 8 moxie, 14 zeal, and 0 pomp!
That's right...0 pomp! I could give a crap what others think about how I look, so long as I'm comfy in what I'm doing!!!!!

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.

Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

You scored 8% on moxie, higher than 78% of your peers.
You scored 14% on zeal, higher than 96% of your peers.
You scored 0% on pomp, higher than 17% of your peers.

Wait a second...0% is higher than 17% of my peers? Is that possible? All that I can think is that this is rounded....

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Ducati Monster
You scored 4 moxie, 3 zeal, and 6 pomp!

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)
You scored 7% on moxie, higher than 70% of your peers.

You scored 10% on zeal, higher than 83% of your peers.

You scored 1% on pomp, higher than 24% of your peers.

Why didn't it pick hayabusa for me!!!! :cry:

All Possible Results
The Old Volvo

The Volvo

The New Volvo

Honda Goldwing

Honda Hawk

BMW K1200LT

Triumph Thruxton

Honda VFR

BMW R1150RT

UJM Ratbike

Harley Tattoo

Trailered Harley

Suzuki VStrom

Harley 883 Sportster

Ducati Monster

Moto Guzzi V11

Yamaha FJR1300

Ducati ST4s

Yamaha Road Star

Generic Cruiser

Custom Cruiser

Triumph Speed Triple

600cc Sportbike

Aprilia RSV Mille

BMW R1150GS

Yamaha YZF R1

Ducati 996

R1 I have to say it's pretty close to what it really is.

Last edited:
Back