Nova Hayabusa HIDS

tobefast.com

Site Sponsor
Registered
Hi Everyone,

ToBeFast.com is having a huge sale on Nova HIDS for your Hayabusa. Check them out here Nova Hayabusa HIDS Nova Motorcycle HID Kit,Sportbike HID Lights,Sportbike HID Light Kits,Yamaha R1 Hid,Yamaha R6,Hayabusa Hid Light Kits,ToBeFast.com - Tobefast. Sportbike HIDS are really hot and help you see where you are going on that late night ride that we all love so much. Don't get caught hitting a dog, cat, or deer on the road.

USE Coupon Code McCoy10 for an Extra 10% off your order for these Nova Hayabusa HID Kits and more.

Check out Street Bike Parts`Sportbike Helmets`Yamaha R1`R6 Parts`GSXR Parts`Honda CBR Parts`Street Bike Gear`Clothing`Jackets`Gloves and if you see anything on our website you like for Today and Friday use Code McCoy10 and get 10% off.

We really appreciate your business Hayabusa Members.

Team McCoy MotorSports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsor
Phone (606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com
Street Bike Parts`Sportbike Helmets`Yamaha R1`R6 Parts`GSXR Parts`Honda CBR Parts`Street Bike Gear`Clothing`Jackets`Gloves

Great deal guys. I bought one from these guys back in the summer and love it, one of the best mods you will do. :)

I need more lighting, any thoughts on the best K's to get?? I'm thinking 5-6k but not sure............ think It will make a great x-mas gift for me. :beerchug:

I need more lighting, any thoughts on the best K's to get?? I'm thinking 5-6k but not sure............ think It will make a great x-mas gift for me. :beerchug:

4300 is the color of OE lighting and the sun , so the closer you can get to that # the better.

4500 5000 are prettty common

the higher the # the more blue and less light output

4300 is the color of OE lighting and the sun , so the closer you can get to that # the better.

4500 5000 are prettty common

the higher the # the more blue and less light output

What did you put in yours??

I went with the 6K for Hi & Low. Love it

P9300043.jpg

Back