Frickin scammers!

xx2busa

Registered
So every once and a while I cruise craigs list to check out the market for Hayabusa sales and tonight in just about 10 min of surfing I happened upon 3 obvious scammers trying to pull thier BS on Phoenix Craigs List. I cant believe there would be anybody out there that would actually fall for this???? WTF:banghead:

2007 YAMAHA YZF-R1 1000cc yzf r1 hayabusa cbr gsxr ninja sport bike - $1900 (east)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 YAMAHA YZF-R1 TAKE A LOOK! RIDE ME! NO SPEED LIMIT - $1900 (Luke AFB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FASTEST 2006 Custom Suzuki Hayabusa Flawless LOOK - $2600 (gilbert and baseline)

when price is real low like that I don't even look. there are a few scammers I found on CL around my area (WV) there must be some real dumb people out there.

we have to remember that there are people know nothing about the value of a motorcycle who are looking for a good deal on a bike so that they can start riding. These are the ones who fall for these ads.

Once again, you guys are missing out, Im sending the money ASAP. Just because I havent recieved any of the other 7 bikes Ive paid for does NOT mean this one wont come through, besides, the sellers told me they were stuck in customs at the state line :rofl::rofl::rofl:

if you look on some of those ads...if you change the color of your background you will then see the list of names adresses and phone numbers of those who have fell prey to thier scams...

Back