OH! So thats whats wrong!

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
so lately I been sorta in a funk and can't figure it out.

Extremely busy w/ college work so I assumed I was just worn down...

I have been at the point of actually saying if I don't start riding one of the two bikes I have (busa and a new triumph 675) that I'm going to sell one.. or both because it's just a waste for them to sit there like they have been.

That made me determined to get out and ride since it was pretty today.

Got my gear on, got ready... and couldn't find my effin' key to the triumph and the busa is 20 minutes away in my parents comfy garage with dead tags. I thought maybe I left it at work so I drove the car down (in full leathers, back protector and all!) to check... but nope.. not there either.

By this point I was at that "just lemme buss supen' up" and getting worse by the minute. I keep an extra key to everything I own on a seperate key ring in the "junk" drawer (everybody got one right?) I couldnt' find that either because my wife lost her original key for a while.. so she used the extras... lost those.. and then found her originals so "stopped worrying about the extras"

GD!!!!! before I said things in anger I decided I needed to find something to do. Slammed around getting my leathers off and stomped out to the small garage I have and threw the lawn mower out the door. It decided to be pain to get started (maybe because it got tossed out the door?) which only fueled the fire.. Ripped the string out of it... but it fired so I didn't have to destroy it. Mowed the yard at mach speed and finally started calming down a bit by the time that was over (about .4 of an acre and about 1 1-2 hr. to mow with a 19" mower)

Throw the mower (and the remainder of the pull starter chord) back into the garage and it hits me.... I never got around to putting the extra key to the triumph on the "extras" key ring..

go in dig around and sure enough... there it is with my bill of sale and junk and the warranty book .. etc.

Get my junk back on,, kiss the baby and the wife bye and leave for about 3 hours.

DIdn't really go anywhere or do anything... but damn I feel better about life in general now.

So you are going to keep the bikes... right?

Glad to hear you got out for a little while to relax and unwind... you hafta have the outlet or else you'll explode and most always do or say the wrong thing to the wrong person and hafta then put up with the guilt ....

You better bring that 675 over and leave it at my house so i can help keep your stress levels down..... Yeah, that's it. You'll feel much better with that stressful thing outta your way.
firedevil.gif

I have had those days, atleast you didnt kick the dog and fight with the wife over nothing.

Not that Ive done this.

Hang in there.

uh huh...ive heard about you and your dog kicking stories from Lamb...

Happens to all of us. At least you got out and rode!

(GMbusa @ Oct. 01 2006,10:07)
it's pathetic really..

had it for almost 3 months now and finally broke over 1100 miles today.

hell before marriage/baby I was thru the break in on new bikes before the first weekend of ownership was over.

I believe we could swap for a few days if you want GM..

I remember those pics of a shiny new 1k a few months back.

(pure_ego @ Oct. 01 2006,22:43) it's pathetic really..

had it for almost 3 months now and finally broke over 1100 miles today.

hell before marriage/baby I was thru the break in on new bikes before the first weekend of ownership was over.

I believe we could swap for a few days if you want GM..

I remember those pics of a shiny new 1k a few months back.
rock.gif

You gonna make the VA fall ride?

Back